Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading bulk NFL lots for LA/St Louis Rams
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
argpdt
I am looking to trade a bulk lot of your team for an equivalent sized and/or valued lot of LA/St Louis Rams.

The teams that I have the largest lots for trade are Chiefs (200+), Bills (200+), Saints (200+), Browns (200+), Buccaneers (150+), Giants (200+), Cardinals (200+), Texans (100+), and Bears (100+). I do have lots of most of the other teams, but in smaller quantities of less than 100 cards. Each lot has rookies, stars, commons, Inserts and/or Parallels. The card years are mainly from 1999-2005. I do not have game used or auto cards available for trade.

Please e-mail argpdt@comcast.net if you are interested in trading.

Thanks, Andy
bob_TCC
Welcome to the site, Andy! Glad to have you join us. wink.gif

If you have any questions as you look around more, just let me or another member of the TCC Team know.

Ok, let me be the first to ask...

How many Steelers do you have?

-Bob
CBiggio
Im interested in the saints lot LMK what is in it.Thanks.
BC26
interested in dolphins and chiefs.
argpdt
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 15 2005, 02:31 PM)
Welcome to the site, Andy!  Glad to have you join us.   wink.gif

If you have any questions as you look around more, just let me or another member of the TCC Team know.

Ok, let me be the first to ask...

How many Steelers do you have?

-Bob

Bob-

I just completed a trade, through this site, for my Steelers cards. Please let me know if you can use any other teams.
Thanks, Andy
bob_TCC
QUOTE(argpdt @ Sep 23 2005, 04:37 PM)
I just completed a trade, through this site, for my Steelers cards.  Please let me know if you can use any other teams.

Yes, I see that Brian beat me to them. mad.gif laugh.gif

Who would have guessed that a web site that reaches around the world would still end up having me compete against another Steelers collector that lives on my way to work? unsure.gif

-Bob
northicehero99
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 23 2005, 04:13 PM)
Yes, I see that Brian beat me to them.   mad.gif  laugh.gif

Who would have guessed that a web site that reaches around the world would still end up having me compete against another Steelers collector that lives on my way to work?   unsure.gif

-Bob

Sorry Bob!

Please call UD and tell em to get me my hockey and I promise I'll stop taking Steelers hostage! laugh.gif

With as many Steeler collectors as there are on here you should have made the site black and gold! laugh.gif wink.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 23 2005, 08:55 PM)
With as many Steeler collectors as there are on here you should have made the site black and gold!  laugh.gif  wink.gif

laugh.gif

Not sure how visually appealing that would be... unsure.gif

-Bob
northicehero99
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 23 2005, 08:26 PM)
laugh.gif

Not sure how visually appealing that would be...   unsure.gif

-Bob

OK! Just a thought! Visually it is fine, but I still think you could sneak in a Steeler logo here or there! laugh.gif laugh.gif
jimi48
I'm int. in the NYG lot...and have a Lot of St. L. Rams back at you...plmk
Also have a # of Ram R/c's: Bruce, Holt, S. Jackson and others if int...check my site
Jimi
argpdt
QUOTE(jimi48 @ Oct 9 2005, 12:03 PM)
I'm int. in the NYG lot...and have a Lot of St. L. Rams back at you...plmk
Also have a # of Ram R/c's: Bruce, Holt, S. Jackson and others if int...check my site
Jimi

Jimi-
I sent you an e-mail. I am very interested in trading my Giants for your Rams. Please contact me at argpdt@comcast.net to start working together on a trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.