Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: sasports to bob_TCC
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
sasports
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

sasports receives:

17.50 Paypal

bob_TCC receives:

5 Lot special (6 total lots) of Pirates and Steelers with at least one Garunteed Auto or Game-Used.

Additional notes:

None Specified.
bob_TCC
I agree to this sale and my payment was just sent via PayPal. My mailing address was included with the PayPal notice.

Thanks, Shawn.

-Bob
sasports
Paypal Recieved! biggrin.gif thanks Bob. will get in the mail tommorow!
sasports
Shipped. DC:

0307 1790 0000 0671 4218
sasports
Looks like your box should be there today!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(sasports @ Dec 10 2008, 11:23 AM)
Looks like your box should be there today!

Woohoo! I'll update this transaction later tonight - once I get home and open the package.

-Bob
bob_TCC
I received my cards today!

I was expecting 30 cards plus 2 AU or GU cards. Instead, the package contained 42 cards, 1 GU card (Steelers) and 1 AU RC card (Pirates)! The cards included 20 Pirates cards, 21 Steelers cards and 1 Giants card that apparently wanted to hitch a ride to my house. laugh.gif

The lot included 13 base cards (lots of star players), 21 RC or first-year cards (2 numbered), 1 numbered insert card and 7 parallel cards (1 numbered) - a great mixture of cards!

In addition, all 44 cards were placed in individual penny sleeves.

Great cards coupled with strong communication and fast, quality shipping equals a smooth and easy transaction.

Thanks for a very nice Pirates and Steelers lot, Shawn! wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.