Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: PEYTON MANNING AUTO
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
saveferris989
Hello guys long time no trade. Haven't done much in the past year but most of you should remember me because I probably have traded with you (was an Elite member on SCS before they changed the site). I have the following for trade or sell, not sure what its worth I think probabl $60-80 but I bought it and it sells in the 50-60 range. PLMK

06 flair fresh ink peyton manning auto
goskins
Welcome back. Please CMB on the Manning.
LiLumps
QUOTE(saveferris989 @ Dec 4 2008, 03:12 PM)
Hello guys long time no trade.  Haven't done much in the past year but most of you should remember me because I probably have traded with you (was an Elite member on SCS before they changed the site). I have the following for trade or sell, not sure what its worth I think probabl $60-80 but I bought it and it sells in the 50-60 range. PLMK

06 flair fresh ink peyton manning auto

cmb for it, thanks
tc24
I need it

please check my buckett

btw. I am not sure but I think we traded on SCS some long time ago biggrin.gif
saveferris989
goskins--everything i like in way over the manning, nice collection thou i just sold that payton phone card autograph few months ago

lilumps-- i like ur john elway auto i know it books more but not sure what it tops at maybe we could work something if i add something in maybe not ,lmk
raymor77
Welcome back to trading, I remember you from SCS, we traded several times. Please check my sites including PCs for the Manning, thanks.
LiLumps
ehhhh, the Elway id really only be selling, and im not to sure I even wanna do that, but if you buy, you can make an offer on it.
saveferris989
tc-yea im pretty sure we have traded too... i love the joe flacco autos i as i played high school football with his younger brother.. hopefully we can work something out
MVP Kosar
im interested
saindon420
cmb....
Pejarox7620
CMB! PM ME if you like something
jaytucc
cmb i need it....
chris025
your manning is listed at $60,i could trade you a matt forte bowman chrome auto for it and possibly something smaller since i really want it,lmk
Scruffmcgruff24
i'm interested check my bucket please
mpekar
cmb for it

Thanks-Mike
straightbutta14
welcome back!! check me on it too..
saveferris989
mvp kosar-- whats the favre stars pick auto go far?, also like the reggie bush chrome xfractor rookie, peterson auto, jacobs auto,
Sports Showcase
please check my bucket... interested in the manning auto. hope we can work something out.
jaytucc
QUOTE(jaytucc @ Dec 4 2008, 05:25 PM)
cmb i need it....

raymor77
QUOTE(raymor77 @ Dec 4 2008, 10:30 AM)
Welcome back to trading, I remember you from SCS, we traded several times. Please check my sites including PCs for the Manning, thanks.

coltsfan23
Yep, it books $60.

I can use it as well. Feel free to check PC.
saveferris989
scruff-i like both matt ryan autos
mpeaker- most of the stuff i like is higher end
butta- i like the ben sheets autos but they are total worth more prolly
flemdog- i like these flacco pp auto,, rice rookie, brady q leaf rc
jaytucc
pm sent....lmk
straightbutta14
yeah.. the Sheets are $40 each..

do you have a site or other autos to trade?

QUOTE(saveferris989 @ Dec 5 2008, 03:33 PM)
scruff-i like both matt ryan autos
mpeaker- most of the stuff i like is higher end
butta- i like the ben sheets autos but they are total worth more prolly
flemdog- i like these flacco pp auto,, rice rookie, brady q leaf rc

saveferris989
jaytucc- i like ur soriano and reyes autos
saveferris989
raymor-i like ur bo jackson auto jersey, also i like some of ur super bowl tix autos any for trade?
raymor77
QUOTE(saveferris989 @ Dec 5 2008, 02:26 PM)
raymor-i like ur bo jackson auto jersey, also i like some of ur super bowl tix autos any for trade?

Just traded Bo 1 min ago, sorry..

Only Super Bowl Ticket Autos Dups I have are James Farrior $20 BV and Ty Law BV $30....lmk, thanks.
babybraves05
cmb
saveferris989
baby braves sry nothing i could use
mrtony29h
cmb for it thanks
raymor77
QUOTE(raymor77 @ Dec 5 2008, 06:28 PM)
Just traded Bo 1 min ago, sorry..
Only Super Bowl Ticket Autos Dups I have are James Farrior $20 BV and Ty Law BV $30....lmk, thanks.

??
saveferris989
pms sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.