Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Should I buy?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Shirtboy
hey I was in Target today and they have the Topps complete set w/rc and two rookie mem cards that are on the front. the price is $60
The one that they had, had both a matt ryan and felix jones jersey cards in the the preview windows. Is it worth the price. lmk pls
Zimbow
i would do it. i mean, if it were worth writing on here, then it must be heavy on the mind. 60 bucks, its just money. laugh.gif
baseballguy601
Yeah the sets are always nice.
Yogurtmania
I picked one up at Wal-mart the other day for $40. But instead of having jrsy cards in it, it had a gold refractor of Favre in the Jets uniform. That's pretty much the only reason I bought it. Haven't opened it and probably won't. It sure beats buying the packs itself though and putting the set together. You don't get the inserts and pulls from the packs, but at least you have the complete set.

I say go for it. I mean, what box of cards are you going to find that has 2 hits and a complete set in it for $60? I've spent $60 on much worse products in my life.
ffman
I don't think it's a horribly bad deal if you like Topps and have the money. This year's rookie class is great, so you are guaranteed several low-end rookies of great players, and Ryan is a possible Rookie of the Year candidate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.