Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
ocsupertone81
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

ocsupertone81 receives:

$36 paypal lightningcrashes1981@yahoo.com

tileman receives:

2 picked , 2 random teams in 08 Gridiron Gear 4 box break

Additional notes:

as always thanks for joining and please let me know when paid thanks!
tileman
I agree, payment sent....I paid off of the 40.00 price that you Pm'ed me....so now I guess I have a 4.00 credit instead of 13.50 (which is from a previous break when I was over-charged)
ocsupertone81
yea..we're good!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ocsupertone81 @ Dec 11 2008, 01:26 AM)
yea..we're good!

Did you receive full payment for this sale? Also, do you owe any money to tileman at this time?

-Bob
ocsupertone81
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 11 2008, 01:33 AM)
Did you receive full payment for this sale?  Also, do you owe any money to tileman at this time?

-Bob

yes.. we're good on payments on his end.. and no nobody owes anybody any money
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ocsupertone81 @ Dec 11 2008, 01:57 AM)
yes.. we're good on payments on his end.. and no  nobody owes anybody any money

tileman,

Do you agree with ocsupertone81 in that you're completely "even" on money at this point?

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tileman.
tileman
yes, I agree everything is fine now.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tileman @ Dec 11 2008, 08:45 AM)
yes, I agree everything is fine now.

Thanks for the confirmation.

Please just let us know when you receive your end of this sale.

-Bob
tileman
I am sure it will be 4-6 weeks
tileman
or longer
ocsupertone81
it will not be.. these were all breaks that i cleared with u guys since they were all so close together.. these 2 breaks were ordered at the same time.. and will arrive and be broken same day im sure..

ive had a ton of stuff going on here lately... but i should be good now..thanks!
tileman
maybe you should concentrate on 1 at a time and make sure everyone is satisfied and received their cards before trying to do 3 or 4 breaks at once
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tileman @ Dec 12 2008, 11:35 PM)
maybe you should concentrate on 1 at a time and make sure everyone is satisfied and received their cards before trying to do 3 or 4 breaks at once

That's what he will be doing once his restriction is lessened or he won't be hosting any group box breaks through the Collector Zone. wink.gif

-Bob
tileman
Good call Bob, your control and influence is greatly appreciated.
ocsupertone81
U know what.. im perfectly capable of doing the 2 we are allowed on this site...

if u wanted the cards immediately instead of all in one package.. then all you had to do is say so

but.. u said u were fine with having it come in one package..

u've gotten the cards.. now.. so there's nothing to complain about!

watch how i handle these breaks and you'll see it will run great!

ocsupertone81
i have never once had 3 at once!
ocsupertone81
boxes are to arrive today.. to let u know!
ocsupertone81
a thought.. i have cards packaged and ready to send... tommorrow.. but i recall from a previous break

i traded tileman one of my random teams for one of the random teams he didnt want... and he was to send me one tony hunt topps chrome rc auto.. which i have yet to see.. can we figure out whats up with that?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(ocsupertone81 @ Dec 19 2008, 11:04 PM)
i traded tileman one of my random teams for one of the random teams he didnt want...  and he was to send me one tony hunt topps chrome rc auto.. which i have yet to see..  can we figure out whats up with that?

Have you contacted Todd (tileman) about this via PM?

-Bob
ocsupertone81
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 19 2008, 11:41 PM)
Have you contacted Todd (tileman) about this via PM?

-Bob

i just did again tonight bob.. we'll see if i get a response.. i cant see the box breaks section still .. so im not 100% certain exactly which gb but it was one fo the previous couple .. i think one of the following 2

1) spx and sp rc threads
2) 2 boxes LCM

ocsupertone81
bob.. tileman has stated he will not send my hunt auto until ive shipped the packages from this break just completed

in response i told him that in all fairness that was to be completed as part of a transaction from another break.. so he has yet to complete his end of the transaction by sending the card.. and until the point i dont feel it fair for me to send out this stuff!

his package is ready to ship.. and i gave him 2 options

1) as soon as i get a DC # for the shipment on the hunt.. ill get his package out.. as early as tmmrw if he gets me the DC number early in the morning b4i head to post office to ship everyone else's shipments

2) I would take the CJ auto from these breaks .. and call it even if he wants to do it that way.

is that fair? i dont feel that im being out of line here am i?
tileman
there is no way you are keeping my CJ auto for a crappy tony hunt auto. I told you I would send you the hunt as soon as I receive ALL of my cards from this break. I did this because I do not want to wait 5 weeks for my cards to arrive like I did for the previous package. You are just trying one shady tactic after another and this is just the latest chapter of your book. I have ZERO failed transactions, where as you half 1/5 of the transactions I do and you are already on CTO. So, who should be the one worried about receiving their cards? Thats how I see it. I am waiting on cards from 2 transactions that you arent even allowed to open transactions for. So, as it stands now this Tony Hunto auto is the leverage that I have to ensure that I receive ALL of my break cards (including ALL of my base). If you hadnt messed around and screwed up your account, then you would still be able to open new transactions and I wouldnt feel the way I do. But, with your CTO status....sorry, but I will get your card to you as soon as I have received the entire shipment safe and secure in top loaders and soft sleeves as you stated in yout break that you would be doing.
ocsupertone81
you did not complete your end of a previous deal... i completed my end of the transaction.. waiting on you!

as for your cards taking so long to arrive.. i dont wanna hear about it! you were perfectly fine and agreed to me sending the cards out from all the breaks you were in in one package when they were all complete.. plus the extra days the post office took surely aint my fault

Like i said.. ill be waiting on a tracking number for the Hunt then... and then ill make sure and get you a tracking number on your package as well!

tileman
are you just becoming a fraud or what? You are pretty much irritating everyong with your breaks to the point that no one will ever want to do any kind of business with you again. Do you not realize this??? Have you actually went back and read the responses that you give to the simplest of questions? I agreed for you to hold onto my cards from one break so you could save you some money on the next shipment. You then in turn open up another break and then another break in that time. I agreed to wait and have you send me my 2 breaks together. I never agreed to wait for 5 weeks so that you could wait and wait and wait some more for the other 2 breaks to fill. You put me off to the point where you were able to ship 4 breaks in one package. I agreed to waiting and letting you include the first 2 breaks together. Please, there is no reason to try and change history. Keep your past dealings accurate and quit making seem where you are always the innocent one. Its kind of getting old.
ocsupertone81
QUOTE(tileman @ Dec 20 2008, 03:06 PM)
are you just becoming a fraud or what?  You are pretty much irritating everyong with your breaks to the point that no one will ever want to do any kind of business with you again.  Do you not realize this???  Have you actually went back and read the responses that you give to the simplest of questions?  I agreed for you to hold onto my cards from one break so you could save you some money on the next shipment. You then in turn open up another break and then another break in that time.  I agreed to wait and have you send me my 2 breaks together. I never agreed to wait for 5 weeks so that you could wait and wait and wait some more for the other 2 breaks to fill.  You put me off to the point where you were able to ship 4 breaks in one package.  I agreed to waiting and letting you include the first 2 breaks together.  Please, there is no reason to try and change history. Keep your past dealings accurate and quit making seem where you are always the innocent one. Its kind of getting old.

i really dont care what u say .. it's not changing the fact that u were to send me the hunt in trade for one of my random teams.. and yours that u didnt want... and when i get a traqcking number for that.. ill be more than happy to get a tracking number for you!
tileman
you got the videos posted from the break yet?
tileman
I figured if I could wait FIVE weeks for my package of 4 breaks (which was supposed to be 2 breaks then mailed), then you surely wouldnt mind if I waited another week to send you the Hunt. So, how is it, you are all about immediate shipment when it is to u, but when it is reversed you are always busy or something thing comes up when it comes to you mailing out to people? Is that your normal business strategy, or is this just how you operate breaks?
tileman
The fact of the matter is that you are questioning me sending a card. You are the one on CTO. You are the one that is causing all of the un-easiness. You are not in a position to be telling people about how fast they send cards out. If you were as good of a break host as you think you are, then you wouldnt have over half the people in your breaks aggravated at you. Oh, and your membership wouldnt be restricted either becuase you would have already made your customers happy.....and that is exactly the truth! Not that honesty is overflowing from your group breaks.
pavi39
I would suggest that both of you refrain from posting in a matter that does not get this resolved.

At this point since ocsupertone is on restriction I would suggest that tileman's package gets sent out with DC immediately. Once sent that DC should be posted in this thread. Upon receipt of the package tileman send out the Hunt with DC, again with the number being posted here.
ocsupertone81
QUOTE(pavi39 @ Dec 20 2008, 07:21 PM)
I would suggest that both of you refrain from posting in a matter that does not get this resolved.

At this point since ocsupertone is on restriction I would suggest that tileman's package gets sent out with DC immediately.  Once sent that DC should be posted in this thread.  Upon receipt of the package tileman send out the Hunt with DC, again with the number being posted here.

this isnt fair and i do not agree to that pavi.. he was to send the card along time ago.. from a previous break! I have no problem sending his package... as a matter of fact .. its already packaged up and addresssed... and as soon as he completes his end of a previous deal( by sending the hunt and providing me w/ a DC) .. i will be more than happy to get it out either that day or the next!
tileman
Thanks Tim, I am glad you agree. I have no problem sending his Hunt auto, but with his status and restrictions, I feel he should send and then I would send with DC immediately. I have been trying to get this resolved, but everytime ocsuper hears someone's else insight, he starts saying how its not fair, etcc........I want this resolved yesterday myself.
ocsupertone81
QUOTE(tileman @ Dec 21 2008, 12:43 AM)
Thanks Tim, I am glad you agree.  I have no problem sending his Hunt auto, but with his status and restrictions, I feel he should send and then I would send with DC immediately. I have been trying to get this resolved, but everytime ocsuper hears someone's else insight, he starts saying how its not fair, etcc........I want this resolved yesterday myself.

well ive already expressed how u can resolve this.. monday visit the post office .. w/ my tony hunt in a bubble mailer..sleeve and toploader.. and leave w/ a DC number.. mailed to

<Address removed for privacy reasons.>

post the DC up here.. and ill get my end sent .. thats not a hard request!
bob_TCC
First, the entire issue related to the Hunt card could have easily been avoided by posting a transaction at the time of that agreement. Then, that transaction would have documented the agreement and ensured that both members received their end of the trade.

Since that didn't happen, we have to deal with that issue in a way that is consistent with the current situation. Therefore, I agree with pavi39 on the sequence of events.

ocsupertone81 needs to ship the cards for this transaction and include DC on the package. As soon as the DC number is posted in this topic, tileman needs to mail the Hunt card and include DC on the package.

That way, tileman knows the cards are on their way and the Hunt card should arrive to ocsupertone81 about the same time as tileman receives his cards from this transaction.

On a related note, ocsupertone81's restriction may be adjusted once a DC number is provided in each of his 3 pending transactions. That way, transactions can be posted for each of the spots that were purchased in his 2 recent group box breaks. Those transactions can then be used to determine if any lessons have been learned about the way to handle transactions and/or issues related to transactions.

-Bob
ocsupertone81
ocsupertone81 needs to ship the cards for this transaction and include DC on the package. As soon as the DC number is posted in this topic, tileman needs to mail the Hunt card and include DC on the package.

bob..that works for me... ill ship monday and start posting DC #s for the transactions that are up.. then if u remove the restriction.. i can post transactions for all of the other spots in these breaks as well and list DC numbers for them.. thanks
tileman
as long as DC is posted on my cards from your 2 most recent breaks tomorrow, I will mail your Hunt auto with DC Tuesday and post that number Tuesday evening
tileman
dont see a DC# on my package. Did you happen to forget again or are you still suspended and not allowed to post? Well, I checked for DC so I could have mailed out your Hunt tomorrow.....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(tileman @ Dec 22 2008, 10:32 PM)
dont see a DC# on my package. Did you happen to forget again or are you still suspended and not allowed to post?  Well, I checked for DC so I could have mailed out your Hunt tomorrow.....

Upon the completion of his 24-hour suspension, ocsupertone81 proceeded to confront me and start bickering with me in a chat session at Ustream.TV (a guy can't even watch a live box break in peace). Despite being asked to stop, he continued. So, he was suspended for another 24 hours. That suspension then led to multiple e-mails - eventually resulting in an extension of the current suspension to 36 hours.

Now, I will say that ocsupertone81 indicated he mailed 9 packages today. However, he refuses to provide the related DC numbers to me via e-mail. Instead, he apparently believes those are his "bargaining chips" that will cause me to cancel his suspension and allow him to return immediately. He's wrong and has been told so - repeatedly.

-Bob
tileman
has anything changed in the last few days? Is ocsuper still in denial and banishment? Any updates that I may not be aware of would be appreciated....thanks
tileman
paypal claims filed on both breaks
tileman
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE?!?!?!?!

Cards actually arrived today, and they were actually in top loaders too. I have cancelled PayPal claims. I am so excited to say, PLEASE CLOSE!
bob_TCC
Todd,

Glad to hear that you received your cards. We still need to handle one open item though...

Please proceed with sending the Hunt card and providing a DC number for the related package.

Thanks,

-Bob
tileman
Hunt auto has been mailed.
DC # 0308 0660 0001 6758 0082

tileman
Bob, can this be closed now or should it be kept open? I am satisfied and my end has been mailed. ocsuper is still on the oust so he cant post that he has received card. No biggy, just trying to clean up some transactions.
tileman
is this still needing to be opened?
tileman
any chance we can close this? everything is received and settled.
RGBII
Label/Receipt Number: 0308 0660 0001 6758 0082
Detailed Results:

Delivered, January 05, 2009, 1:41 pm, SHIPPENSBURG, PA 17257
Arrival at Unit, January 05, 2009, 5:14 am, SHIPPENSBURG, PA 17257
Processed, January 04, 2009, 6:40 am, SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085
Processed, January 02, 2009, 9:58 pm, CAMDEN, AR 71701
Acceptance, January 02, 2009, 11:23 am, CAMDEN, AR 71701

I am closing this one.

Collect hard!,
RGBII
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.