Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2005 DONRUSS DAVE PARKER AUTO BAT/JERSEY
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Boston5761
Sweet card.

Looking for offers.

user posted image
Baseball2009
What does it book? and do you see anything in my bucket? I'll send you an offer if you like anything.

THANKS
Boston5761
looking for baseball, Paul Kariya stuff and anything of similar value that catches my eye.

$35 bv
Boston5761
QUOTE(Baseball2009 @ Dec 1 2008, 06:12 PM)
What does it book? and do you see anything in my bucket? I'll send you an offer if you like anything.

THANKS

anything baseball thats nice.

make an offer.
Baseball2009
Sent you another pm. Let me know if your still interested.

THANKS
Tick-Tock-Man
cmb and lmk if you see anything for it.
Boston5761
QUOTE(Tick-Tock-Man @ Dec 2 2008, 03:54 PM)
cmb and lmk if you see anything for it.

didn't see anything at the moment.

thanks.
Boston5761
still looking to move this.
Baseball2009
QUOTE(Boston5761 @ Dec 4 2008, 11:28 PM)
still looking to move this.

Hey man. Did you ever reply on what you would want to do? I know you said you liked the jimmie foxx bat. Anything else that would add up to the parker and jay bruce?
Boston5761
QUOTE(Baseball2009 @ Dec 5 2008, 02:31 PM)
Hey man. Did you ever reply on what you would want to do? I know you said you liked the jimmie foxx bat. Anything else that would add up to the parker and jay bruce?

Yeah, sorry about getting back with you. It totally slipped my mind. The Jay Bruce Sterling jersey/auto is actually already gone, just forgot to delete that. I do however have a '08 Topps Jay Bruce Red Hot Rookie Auto Redemption. Problem with that is I already sent off for it and Topps informed me yesterday it has pushed back the fulfillment date from November to January. By all means, I would still trade it. It's just I wouldn't be able to ship it out until I received it in Jan.

Baseball2009
QUOTE(Boston5761 @ Dec 5 2008, 01:37 PM)
Yeah, sorry about getting back with you. It totally slipped my mind. The Jay Bruce Sterling jersey/auto is actually already gone, just forgot to delete that. I do however have a '08 Topps Jay Bruce Red Hot Rookie Auto Redemption. Problem with that is I already sent off for it and Topps informed me yesterday it has pushed back the fulfillment date from November to January. By all means, I would still trade it. It's just I wouldn't be able to ship it out until I received it in Jan.

Ya. Send me a pm and we can work something out. I would really like to get the parker.

THANKS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.