Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Topps DP&P Auto and GU for Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Mike Lindegarde
My brother and I bought a ton of these cards hopping to get a Bruce Gradkowski auto. We weren't even trying for one of the big names and we couldn't manage to get it.

I would mostly like to trade the DP&P for other DP&P. Gradkowski isn't a star potential QB, so that's pretty much one for one, I'd be willing to trade more than one card for the others. Other players I'm interested in are Hawk, Carpenter, and Omar Jackobs.

I'd take any Gradkowski auto other than Sage, Aspire, or Hit. I will also consider selling.

Here are the autographs I have:

user posted imageuser posted image

Visit my photobucket for all of the game used (15 in all). We got a Rothlesburger, one with a stripe in it (from a retail pack to boot), and several senior bowl ones. There are also a few Aspire, and Hit autographs (D.J. Shockly, Orr, Whitehurst....)

My Photobucket
vikingfan101
Really like the Calhoun and the Davis. I dont have the Gradowski, who else you like?
SinatraKing
Could Use the Watkins Auto, don't know if I have anything you need. LMK
bweedy58
there is one on ebay for 0.99 but person has just started (rating 22) Trying to get the set together myself after same card but only ships to U.S.
Morty1842
I really NEED the calhoun Auto.
What would u sell for?
plmk asap
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Morty1842 @ Jul 11 2006, 10:02 PM)
I really NEED the calhoun Auto.
What would u sell for?
plmk asap

I've got to admit, I have no idea how much it would go for. I'll do some research and see what I can find. Feel free to make an offer.
Iplayfootball_90
What would you want for the Whitehurst auto?
Morty1842
probably worth like $15

would u sell for $8?

lmk
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Morty1842 @ Jul 11 2006, 10:21 PM)
probably worth like $15

would u sell for $8?

lmk

Right now there is one going for $18.00 on eBay with over an hour to go. I'm going to wait and see how it finishes (I can't imagine it topping $20), but at that kind of price, I may have to try selling the card on eBay. I do realize that just because one sells for $20 on eBay, that doesn't mean the next one will.

I don't know if I'm aloud to post links for live auctions on eBay (some message boards don't allow that), but if you do a search for "topps calhoun" you'll find it.
Morty1842
well u can look at my site and see if we could trade, also i have a few new pulls in a new thread u can look @

plmk asap

MORTY
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jul 11 2006, 12:29 AM)
Could Use the Watkins Auto, don't know if I have anything you need.  LMK

I didn't find anything you had up for trade that I wanted, but let me know when you decide to trade the Carpenter auto (I figure that if I keep at it, you'll eventually cave [insert evil grin]).

I like that Te Williams card in your PC, very nice.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(vikingfan101 @ Jul 11 2006, 12:23 AM)
Really like the Calhoun and the Davis. I dont have the Gradowski, who else you like?

I also collect basketball. I'm mostly a Cleveland / Ohio guy when it comes to random cards. I also like Wade and Iverson out of the NBA. If you have a Frye rookie something or other, that would be good.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Morty1842 @ Jul 11 2006, 10:36 PM)
well u can look at my site and see if we could trade, also i have a few new pulls in a new thread u can look @
plmk asap

MORTY

I like that dual with you pulled with Rothlesburger. I realize I would need to add more to the trade to get that card. Are you trading it?
Iplayfootball_90
Did you see my post? I am interested in the Whitehurst auto. lmk please.
Morty1842
thread is called todays pulls.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Jul 11 2006, 10:47 PM)
Did you see my post? I am interested in the Whitehurst auto. lmk please.

I saw it, just trying to decide how to best respond to it. The problem with selling any of these autos right now is that with the exception of a few, I can only get a few dollars for them, but if I trade them BV for BV, I can probably get a bit more out of a trade then a sale.

Feel free to PM me an offer, but I think that when it comes to selling individual cards, I'm going to wait until I've had time to get some trade offers.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Morty1842 @ Jul 11 2006, 10:50 PM)
thread is called todays pulls.

Yeah, I found it. You must have responded while I was editing the post. see what I said above.
Iplayfootball_90
Oh ok, well I don't buy or sell so I would be willing to trade BV for BV for it.
SinatraKing
QUOTE(Mike Lindegarde @ Jul 11 2006, 10:39 PM)
I didn't find anything you had up for trade that I wanted, but let me know when you decide to trade the Carpenter auto (I figure that if I keep at it, you'll eventually cave [insert evil grin]).

I like that Te Williams card in your PC, very nice.

Mike
I have another Carpenter Auto I am picking up, so I may be willing to part with one, but not for a Todd Watkins........Trying to get the Watkins for my Little Bro who goes to BYU. When I get the other Carpenter, I will get back in touch with you on possible trade wink.gif
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Jul 11 2006, 10:56 PM)
Oh ok, well I don't buy or sell so I would be willing to trade BV for BV for it.

Do you have a list of card you would trade somewhere? Also, I don't believe there is a Beckett BV for these, so there would be some guessing involved which really isn't a problem for me.
Mike Lindegarde
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Jul 11 2006, 11:39 PM)
Mike
  I have another Carpenter Auto I am picking up, so I may be willing to part with one, but not for a Todd Watkins........Trying to get the Watkins for my Little Bro who goes to BYU.  When I get the other Carpenter, I will get back in touch with you on possible trade  wink.gif

Sounds good. I'm sure (atleast I hope) that I can find something to include in the trade. Unfortunatly I've already sent you the one Dallas GU I knew I had, but I may have another (I'll have to look).
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(Mike Lindegarde @ Jul 12 2006, 01:03 PM)
Do you have a list of card you would trade somewhere?  Also, I don't believe there is a Beckett BV for these, so there would be some guessing involved which really isn't a problem for me.

The reason I don't have a list is because it was too much hasstle trying to keep it updated so I did away with it. Well what would you espimate the price of it too be?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.