1 Playoff Absolute

Pejarox7620 receives:

25.00 paypal

Additional notes:

payment sent
Pejarox7620
agreed...
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Pejarox7620.
Pejarox7620
Payment received and cards sent....Break happened pretty recently...he opened this when we first started the case break...
tileman
please update with shipment status and DC#.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Pejarox7620.
Pejarox7620
I sent these awhile ago. probably 1 day after our break 2 at the most. I dont have a DC i just sent these First Class...Maybe the Holiday Mail is slowing everything down...
tileman
Heres hoping, but I was hoping you might have been delayed in mailing out. Either way, I will keep you updated and keep checking the mail too.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Dec 22 2008, 05:37 PM)
I sent these awhile ago.  probably 1 day after our break 2 at the most.

Mikey,

When did this group box break take place?

-Bob
tileman
still nothing received
bob_TCC
Pejarox7620
The break happened around the 10th. I sent to people if i had their address on 11th. Some didnt put who they were in their paypal payments so i had to PM them about what their addy was. so I probably sent out around the 12th-13th for tileman because i didnt have his addy. I remember that i sent his package though so i dont know whats going on...
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Dec 28 2008, 05:42 PM)
The break happened around the 10th. I sent to people if i had their address on 11th. Some didnt put who they were in their paypal payments so i had to PM them about what their addy was. so I probably sent out around the 12th-13th for tileman because i didnt have his addy. I remember that i sent his package though so i dont know whats going on...

Did you use any type of tracking on the package? If so, what's the related tracking number?

-Bob
tileman
any updates on this? Its been over 3 weeks, just wondering.
bob_TCC
Pejarox7620
No i didnt i just sent all of them out First Class...Tileman did you happen to remember what you got from the break? If you tell me your teams i might be able to remember
tileman
not for sure what I was supposed to receive. Just know I havent received anything. How about just doing a refund, because yousaid you have mailed them awhile back, and it doesnt look like anything is going to make it here. PLMK
tileman
any updates on this?
tileman
I received cards of break that happened recently, just not for this one
Pejarox7620
I added a Earl Bennett to make up for the last break.. it was a 3 color patch auto rookie #/25...
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to tileman.
tileman
received a Bennett auto as a replacement, go ahead and close this transaction.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.