Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Any Break that have spot happing tonight??
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
d3foot10k
Thanks
crpalmi
QUOTE(d3foot10k @ Nov 30 2008, 04:47 PM)
Thanks

We were supposed to have ours tonight but got stuck delaying due to UPS and the Holidays. We have 4 breaks going next weekend though with spots available if your interested in FB, BB, or HKY.
ffman
You are on CTO so you couldn't be in a break anyway (a transaction is needed for payment and shipment of the cards that were pulled).
d3foot10k
YADDA YADDA I MADE RIGHT ON ALL MY MISTAKES SUE ME FOR Stuff i wasn't able to control so now i cant do anything here this is a joke you people (MODS) think you are so high and mighty because u have a little pull if any one of you went through what i did and was able to make right on it would be a great thing so u wanna say this and that over something that is non of your business was between me and the person i am trading with not u so u do what ever u need be im so sick of all the politics and who is cool with this guy or who is cool with that guy its like a popularity contest on here and no matter what you do you never seem to be good enough with this being said that's fine ill take my trading and thoughts some were else i been on tcc for a long time now and now for what to be treated like a school child and have all my privileges taken away over something that was uncontrollable BUT THE THING IS EVERYTHING GOT FIXED the last transaction is in the mail as we speak With this all being said I didn't lose out you lost out on having a good person on this site that was really a sincere and dedicated card collector
bob_TCC
QUOTE(d3foot10k @ Nov 30 2008, 06:30 PM)
YADDA YADDA I MADE RIGHT ON ALL MY MISTAKES SUE ME FOR Stuff i wasn't able to control so now i cant do anything here this is a joke you people (MODS) think you are so high and mighty because u have a little pull if any one of you went through what i did and was able to make right on it would be a great thing so u wanna say this and that over something that is non of your business was between me and the person i am trading with not u so u do what ever u need be im so sick of all the politics and who is cool with this guy or who is cool with that guy its like a popularity contest on here and no matter what you do you never seem to be good enough with this being said that's fine ill take my trading and thoughts some were else i been on tcc for  a long time now and now for what to be treated like a school child and have all my privileges taken away over something that was uncontrollable BUT THE THING IS EVERYTHING GOT FIXED the last transaction is in the mail as we speak With this all being said I didn't lose out you  lost out on having a good person on this site that was really a sincere and dedicated card collector

David,

Don't you think you're overreacting to a reply (factually accurate) made by one member? Via PM, you and I have already discussed the process for adjusting your restriction. So, let's just continue with that process and then we'll be able to get back to normal.

In the meantime, let's avoid any further rants like this one. wink.gif

Thanks,

-Bob
babybraves05
I have to agree, the mods sometimes seem to look down on the other traders on here, but nothing to deserve that reaction. That was very disrespectful. I mean, it IS Bob's site, so if you dont like it leave, and I just happen to like it, so I have decided to make peace with it, and the staff here and try to right my wrongs, no matter who had control over what. If you make a comment like that, and say you are going to leave, I really don't want to see you commenting on anyones posts or threads and trying to trade. If you make a virtual threat about leaving somewhere, you had better back it up. I am really getting tired of people saying junk about the mods. I mean, sure, they can SEEM like jerks at the time, but you have to understand, they are trying to keep everyone else safe.

Just my 2 cents
ffman
And I'm not even a "mod"....I was only letting him know that since he couldn't take part in transactions he couldn't own a part in a break.
sebredsox24
QUOTE(babybraves05 @ Nov 30 2008, 07:31 PM)
I have to agree, the mods sometimes seem to look down on the other traders on here, but nothing to deserve that reaction. That was very disrespectful. I mean, it IS Bob's site, so if you dont like it leave, and I just happen to like it, so I have decided to make peace with it, and the staff here and try to right my wrongs, no matter who had control over what. If you make a comment like that, and say you are going to leave, I really don't want to see you commenting on anyones posts or threads and trying to trade. If you make a virtual threat about leaving somewhere, you had better back it up. I am really getting tired of people saying junk about the mods. I mean, sure, they can SEEM like jerks at the time, but you have to understand, they are trying to keep everyone else safe.
Just my 2 cents

I actually dont even notice who the mods are. They are just normal members to me. I've never seen a mod abuse his/her power anthink they do a great job of keeping TCC functioning at its best.
babybraves05
They talk to you a little when you are pending restriction. Thats really the only reason I know that. they are different in that case, but on the regular trading and forums where you are just shootin the breeze, they are pretty laid back. that was my point, they only get a little difficult to deal with when you are pending restriction, but other than that, no reason to go off on them like he did.
Dauizdabest
user posted image

Thats A MOD
FYI
cbluem
READ THIS

Important Post Everyone Should Read
bob_TCC
QUOTE(babybraves05 @ Nov 30 2008, 07:31 PM)
I mean, sure, they can SEEM like jerks at the time, but you have to understand, they are trying to keep everyone else safe.

Thanks for the "endorsement"? tongue.gif laugh.gif

Honestly, I think you'll find that the TCC team is full of people that would really prefer to spend all of our time interacting with each of you - fellow collectors and hobbyists. We do not enjoy having to use the various moderation tools and getting involved in collector-to-collector transactions. Instead, we view those tasks as a "necessary evil".

-Bob
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(cbluem @ Nov 30 2008, 07:43 PM)

Very good info. It is funny to see all the folks that were agreeing with Bob back then that now have restricted or banned accounts. I think this site is a great place and everyone here that "has any pull" seems to always handle situations correctly. Bottom line is that if you agree to a sale or trade, then complete your end of the deal in a timely manner and you will have zero problems. Things come up. Everyone understands that. When problems do arise that may affect your trading/buying/shipping then the key is to communicate. If you let everyone know what is going on up front, most of the time things can be resolved and everyone will be satisfied. If you don't communicate or "stretch" the truth then you will run into problems that can't be fixed and everyone will be much less understanding of your circumstances.
dd316
QUOTE(dodgerblue38501 @ Dec 1 2008, 01:23 PM)
When problems do arise that may affect your trading/buying/shipping then the key is to communicate. If you let everyone know what is going on up front, most of the time things can be resolved and everyone will be satisfied. If you don't communicate or "stretch" the truth then you will run into problems that can't be fixed and everyone will be much less understanding of your circumstances.

Can we post this at the top of the forums? wink.gif
urbanmonk
When problems do arise that may affect your trading/buying/shipping then the key is to communicate. If you let everyone know what is going on up front, most of the time things can be resolved and everyone will be satisfied. If you don't communicate or "stretch" the truth then you will run into problems that can't be fixed and everyone will be much less understanding of your circumstances.

Bingo!!!, that really hits the nail on the head there. Communication is the key, ignoring PMs or saying it shipped and later say it hasn't yet or other lies doesn't make folks understanding, it tends to annoy people and make matters worse. Whereas being up front and explaining things when they happen folks can be more understanding and work with you. Things happen, but don't wait for people to "hound" you on it, explain it when it happens, it's not like sending a PM takes that many minutes out of your day wink.gif
degibson84
QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Nov 30 2008, 07:45 PM)
I actually dont even notice who the mods are. They are just normal members to me. I've never seen a mod abuse his/her power anthink they do a great job of keeping TCC functioning at its best.

they are great members here and are very respected. they are just like any other member here at least to me they are
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.