Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
beanschat
2006 Leaf Certified McNabb Jersey "Prime" #d/25
2006 Leaf Certified Steve Smith GU/Auto #d/89
2005 Leaf Certified Pennington #d/25
2008 Prestige Bowe 3 color patch #d/25
2004 Classics Csonka #d/150
2005 Leaf Limited Montana/Tarkenton Dual GU #d/75

As I mentioned, these are from PC, so I would be looking for something to go into the PC i am more interested in...likely Staubach/Dorsett/George Brett
LiLumps
QUOTE(beanschat @ Nov 30 2008, 03:06 PM)
2006 Leaf Certified McNabb Jersey "Prime" #d/25
2006 Leaf Certified Steve Smith GU/Auto #d/89
2005 Leaf Certified Pennington #d/25
2008 Prestige Bowe 3 color patch #d/25
2004 Classics Csonka #d/150
2005 Leaf Limited Montana/Tarkenton Dual GU #d/75

As I mentioned, these are from PC, so I would be looking for something to go into the PC i am more interested in...likely Staubach/Dorsett/George Brett

cmb for the steve smith
beanschat
i didn't see anything straight across...I would of course be interested in teh Elway (who isn't)...I see you seem to have some interest in Garret Anderson, I also have a dual GU/Auto of him if you are interested in working a deal towards that end...lmk if you still have some interest or if it is a dead deal
LiLumps
QUOTE(beanschat @ Nov 30 2008, 04:43 PM)
i didn't see anything straight across...I would of course be interested in teh Elway (who isn't)...I see you seem to have some interest in Garret Anderson, I also have a dual GU/Auto of him if you are interested in working a deal towards that end...lmk if you still have some interest or if it is a dead deal

im actually tryin to get outta baseball and I dont need those, but the elway is pretty much nft, you need the garrets?
beanschat
QUOTE(LiLumps @ Nov 30 2008, 04:54 PM)
im actually tryin to get outta baseball and I dont need those, but the elway is pretty much nft, you need the garrets?

no I pulled mine and have of course rooted for him since...but have never really jumped on the bandwagon...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.