Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to trade up on My Walter Payton autos
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Wolzen
I need the Topps Rc Reprint and the UD auto Jersey the most.
Also if you have a payton auto I want it. I will trade for them but not for my Paytons.

[
verredog
r u sayin u have all those. if u do im interested...

im kinda confused

lmk
Wolzen
Yes I have every one of thees cards in hand. Im looking to trade up on them for more Paytons

QUOTE(verredog @ Nov 29 2008, 05:35 PM)
r u sayin u have all those. if u do im interested...

im kinda confused

lmk

IowaCubs1
I've got a nat treasures cut /34
Wolzen
I know you do what do you want for it.

QUOTE(IowaCubs1 @ Nov 29 2008, 05:37 PM)
I've got a nat treasures cut /34

IowaCubs1
i like these:
Payton Classics auto
Cutler Letterman
Payton SP Cut
Gridiron Kings payton
Wolzen
the Paytons are not FT for smaller Paytons sorry. but can work with you on the cutler and what not.
QUOTE(IowaCubs1 @ Nov 29 2008, 05:42 PM)
i like these:
Payton Classics auto
Cutler Letterman
Payton SP Cut
Gridiron Kings payton

verredog
r u still interested in my farves? i didnt even kno u had those... i will make a deal for one of them! do u hav other high end
Wolzen
Yes I have other high end stuff. what kind of cash value are you looking for on the Favre Letter book?

QUOTE(verredog @ Nov 29 2008, 05:46 PM)
r u still interested in my farves? i didnt even kno u had those... i will make a deal for one of them! do u hav other high end

verredog
QUOTE(Wolzen @ Nov 29 2008, 05:49 PM)
Yes I have other high end stuff. what kind of cash value are you looking for on the Favre Letter book?

one just sold on the bay for 499
Wolzen
have a link?
QUOTE(verredog @ Nov 29 2008, 05:51 PM)
one just sold on the bay for 499

verredog
QUOTE(Wolzen @ Nov 29 2008, 05:57 PM)
have a link?

here ya go:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Letterman-BRETT-F...A1%7C240%3A1318
Wolzen
Ill think about it but I will be honest I would rather have a payton auto than the favre

QUOTE(verredog @ Nov 29 2008, 06:01 PM)

verredog
u have like 10 payton autos. lol. plus favre is gonna go down as the best QB in the history of the NFL IMO
Wolzen
lol I know and Im working on # 11 as we speek. favre is alive and kicking. Payton is not. Payton did not auto alot of cards. so I look at this way. On card payton autos are 9 years or older. there will never be another one put in packs. they still sell for $500 + for being that old. how many other cards can you say that about.... that is why I have strong lean to keep them.
QUOTE(verredog @ Nov 29 2008, 06:12 PM)
u have like 10 payton autos. lol. plus favre is gonna go down as the best QB in the history of the NFL IMO

verredog
QUOTE(Wolzen @ Nov 29 2008, 06:20 PM)
lol I know and Im working on # 11 as we speek. favre is alive and kicking. Payton is not. Payton did not auto alot of cards. so I look at this way. On card payton autos are 9 years or older. there will never be another one put in packs. they still sell for $500 + for being that old. how many other cards can you say that about.... that is why I have  strong lean to keep them.

wat other high end u got???
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.