Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone need these?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Yogurtmania
Looking for basketball and footbal. LMK if you need anything. BRAUN IS GONE!
user posted image
user posted image
deltacards
like the smoltz, the quad, and the dual. Have a few football in my bucket. LMK if you can use any

thanks
Nate
Yogurtmania
QUOTE(deltacards @ Nov 29 2008, 11:43 AM)
like the smoltz, the quad, and the dual.  Have a few football in my bucket. LMK if you can use any

thanks
Nate

Nothing in the FB bucket I could use for my own collection. Thanks anyways bro.
Yogurtmania
Anyone else?
Yogurtmania
Another round for these. Anyone?
millo67
Hi look my trade pages I can used a few cards!!!
LMK Thanks
Millo67
gene01011
I could use the Henn auto
CMB
Yogurtmania
Millo67- Maybe I was looking at the wrong stuff, but couldn't find any basketball or football.

Gene- Didn't see much. Would be willing to let the Henn go for $5 paypal. LMK if interested.
gene01011
QUOTE(Yogurtmania @ Nov 30 2008, 08:22 PM)
Millo67- Maybe I was looking at the wrong stuff, but couldn't find any basketball or football.

Gene- Didn't see much. Would be willing to let the Henn go for $5 paypal. LMK if interested.

Cant buy right now
sorry
www.fpcards.com
I am interested in the two quads and maybe the Smoltz. Do you know the BV? If not get me the numbers.
Are you interested in a Skybox Dominion Brady RC>? BV is $20. If not give me some ideas of who you collect.
Yogurtmania
Mainly just do Green Bay Packers and Minnesota Timberwolves. Also, there is only 1 quad. Do you mean the dual jrsy too?

I also don't have the BV's on those cards and I actually don't have them in hand at the moment. I am back home visiting family for the holiday and won't be back until Tuesday. Wish I could be more help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.