None Specified.
srcbeast
agreed - thanks, sending paypal asap.
srcbeast
QUOTE(srcbeast @ Nov 25 2008, 07:59 AM)
agreed - thanks, sending paypal asap.

received today - thanks!
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to simpson0228.
bob_TCC
simpson0228,

Did you receive payment for this sale?

-Bob
simpson0228
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 28 2008, 07:26 PM)
simpson0228,

Did you receive payment for this sale?

-Bob

Yes it was received, didn't know I had to check in. Also in the future please don't email me asking about a transaction thats only three days old ( I was out of town). I think there are a few more traders you need to be worried about. Thanks close this .
bob_TCC
QUOTE(simpson0228 @ Dec 1 2008, 06:02 PM)
Yes it was received, didn't know I had to check in. Also in the future please don't email me asking about a transaction thats only three days old ( I was out of town). I think there are a few more traders you need to be worried about. Thanks close this .

It was a simple question and the update request was sent so you would know that there was an open question. In the future, please reserve your attitude for those that deserve it - not those that are volunteering their time to oversee transactions between collectors on a free web site.

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.