Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bowman Chrome Football has improved!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Product Reviews
benshobbies
Overall my hobby box of 2008 Bowman Chrome Football was a good deal. I paid $75 for it at my local hobby shop and I am impressed. I think Topps went back to the basics after the flop in 2007 and I think this product is a winner. The Topper was a silver refractor which comes 1:3 boxes, the Auto, which was in the Last pack of the box was an orange refractor auto. I pulled a great number of refractors including 1 XFractor #'d /250. Brett Favre is also in a Jets uniform which is one of his first Jets cards. The rookies are probably some of the best looking RC's of the year, comparable to '08 UD Masterpieces football. I think this product is an overall winner. Check out my box break on the box break forum for details and pictures of the orange ref. and others. Thanks!

kooljazz1966
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Nov 24 2008, 07:24 PM)
Overall my hobby box of 2008 Bowman Chrome Football was a good deal.  I paid $75 for it at my local hobby shop and I am impressed.  I think Topps went back to the basics after the flop in 2007 and I think this product is a winner.  The Topper was a silver refractor which comes 1:3 boxes, the Auto, which was in the Last pack of the box was an orange refractor auto.  I pulled a great number of refractors including 1 XFractor #'d /250.  Brett Favre is also in a Jets uniform which is one of his first Jets cards.  The rookies are probably some of the best looking RC's of the year, comparable to '08 UD Masterpieces football.  I think this product is an overall winner.  Check out my box break on the box break forum for details and pictures of the orange ref.  and others.  Thanks!

I agree BC FB is better this year but I'cant compare it to UD Masterpieces FB!
northicehero99
I agree this product is very nice this year. Still though some stinker autos in the boxes. Broke two and got some decent stuff.
chewbaca1972
Yeah I've had better luck with it as well...Much better product
NYStateOfMind1976
Thanks for the thoughts folks. I might go grab a couple of boxes this weekend. I had been holding off this year as I was not a fan of it last year.
benshobbies
QUOTE(NYStateOfMind1976 @ Jan 30 2009, 11:08 AM)
Thanks for the thoughts folks. I might go grab a couple of boxes this weekend. I had been holding off this year as I was not a fan of it last year.

I think that is a pretty wise decision. I think the price point is just right too. Chances of a Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco auto are pretty good. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.