Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Well Has Gone Dry!!!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
chewbaca1972
Help I need someone's good Karma, I haven't hit an NPN in about a month and a half now... I need all of you who are still hitting npn's, especially that icons cut signature (!) to rub on your computer screens and give me some luck!

Thanks and happy hunting! Let me know what you get
benshobbies
I don't think rubbing on your computer screen is going to do you any good. I have not gotten an NPN in about 2 months. I think if you expect to get an NPN back every time you send one out you are going to be disappointed.
pokerstar6
I've been very fortunate lately... I'm currently trying to send some good luck your way!
DawgPounder
Sending cyber Mojo your way..
chewbaca1972
Cool thanks guys! My best npn so far is a UD Strokes of Genius framed Nick Swisher Auto what's ya'll best?
chewbaca1972
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Nov 24 2008, 06:11 PM)
I don't think rubbing on your computer screen is going to do you any good.  I have not gotten an NPN in about 2 months.  I think if you expect to get an NPN back every time you send one out you are going to be disappointed.

Yeah Ben sometimes you just gotta play the waiting game.... I think the more you hope the worse it gets to wait!
beanschat
too bad you haven't been getting any NPNs....I've been getting a ton of them. I just forwarded some mail from a guy named Ben in Massachussettes to my address...SWEEEEET!!

(This is a joke)
chewbaca1972
oh...joke! I was like....huh?
beanschat
see, if I would have seen brad savannah, GA before..you would have gotten the joke alot quicker cause I would have used that info!! LOL
chewbaca1972
LOL
pokerstar6
QUOTE(chewbaca1972 @ Nov 24 2008, 07:34 PM)
Cool thanks guys!  My best npn so far is a UD Strokes of Genius framed Nick Swisher Auto  what's ya'll best?

I've received four since starting back in late Sept. My two best are a Early Doucet UD Premier auto rookie # 3/5 and a Chris Johnson SP Rookie Threads auto jersey rookie # 13/25. The Doucet I let go in an in-person trade and the the CJ is currently for sale on Ebay. The CJ is tough to let go but I need a little cash to help out in other areas of my collection.
2000 rushing yards
As the unofficial NPN leader here i grant you...

massive mojo wink.gif
northicehero99
I have only hit one UD. Topps have gotten a few low end. Been that kind of year, too many people requesting I guess!?!?
chewbaca1972
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Nov 24 2008, 09:29 PM)
As the unofficial NPN leader here i grant you...
massive mojo wink.gif

Ahhhh I can feel the rush through my blood...
chewbaca1972
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 25 2008, 08:21 AM)
I have only hit one UD.  Topps have gotten a few low end.  Been that kind of year, too many people requesting I guess!?!?

I certainly have done better with UD too...Topps have been common inserts and nothing from Donruss...
FerrisBueller
Alas, I have no mojo to give as I am too in dire need of some mojo. :-(
chewbaca1972
I feel us unlucky ones should all get together and do a sort of online "rain dance"...

I'll volunteer to play the drums for our pow wow...
Maybe then a little Karma will come our way!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.