Money has been received..
EmmertBowl814
Thank you, Cards are received.
bob_TCC
Tyler,

Were these cards shipped already? unsure.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Actually, I'm going to guess that the package contained the cards from this transaction.

Emmertbowl814,

If that's the case, please update the other transaction.

Thanks,

-Bob
broscards
Bob, all the cards from November break were shipped today.. he must be referring to last month when he only got 1 base and let me ship it this month.. in which case, im not sure what he is referring to...
bob_TCC
QUOTE(broscards @ Nov 25 2008, 09:32 PM)
Bob, all the cards from November break were shipped today.. he must be referring to last month when he only got 1 base and let me ship it this month.. in which case, im not sure what he is referring to...

Thanks for the information. So, the October and November transactions should be able to close on the same day - same as mine. wink.gif

-Bob
broscards
sad.gif

Sorry..
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to EmmertBowl814.
bob_TCC
EmmertBowl814,

Based on your update in the other transaction and the fact that other members have been receiving packages from this group box break, I'm guessing that you did actually receive your end of this sale now. Is that correct?

-Bob
EmmertBowl814
yes, everything has been received.

I understand the reasons for the transaction pages etc, but this is getting ridiculous.

bob_TCC
QUOTE(EmmertBowl814 @ Nov 30 2008, 06:33 PM)
I understand the reasons for the transaction pages etc, but this is getting ridiculous.

George,

It's really not that difficult of a process, so please just provide accurate and timely updates for your transactions. That way, we won't need to send update requests.

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.