Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: At my parents this weekend and found a couple of
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
nolan34ryan
hand made sets that I have more than one of. If you are interested please let me know I would love to trade them to clear out a little room.

The first set is 1991 Leaf Series 1 and Series 2
and it is only missing 9 cards
61 Ramon Martinez
139 Delino Deshields
165 Dwight Gooden
235 Brian McCrae
335 George Brett
498 Common
336 Common
347 Rafael Palmiero
389 Common

The set books for $15.00 I'd be looking for about $20.00 in trade since it isn't a complete set and will cost me about $8.00 to ship. Good way for younger collectors to pick up some Nolan's, Jr.'s, Cal's, Clemens, McGwire's, Bonds, and Gwynn.

The second set is a 1991 Upper Deck Set.
This one is complete and books for $20.00 I would like to get $25 for this set because of that. The main cards in this set is the Chipper Jones RC and the Mike Mussina RC along with all the players of the era. This is the high series too cards 1-800

If you want both sets
I will ask for less because I can combine shipping.

I also have a 1993 Upper Deck set that is missing about 20 cards or so it goes from 1-840 BV is $40 for the set but I will take $25 on this set because it is missing the Jeter RC and the others.

Again if you want all Three sets I can discount it.

$65.00 for all, I could trade them for $50.00.

for two of them I could trade them for $55.00

Thanks so much and God Bless.

I'm not really looking for much if you want to buy them I will sell them for $30.00. That's $20 for the cards and $10 for shipping.

David
nolan34ryan
stilll have these.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.