Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2008 Bowman Sterling football group break!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Marketplace
bigpapi3434
Hey guys, I am going to be running a group break of 1 box of 2008 bowman sterling football. The box on dacardworld is $212, and I figure with shipping and paypal fees about $230. So $230/16 spots are equal to $14.50 a spot, which gives you one picked team and one random team. The random team will be picked via random.org on youtube. The box will be filmed and broken on youtube, and I will post scans of all the cards on here. All teams are up for grabs. The box will be ordered from Dave and Adams card world. You get either 19 or 20 hits per box, so most people will get a hit, but be prepared to have the chance at not getting anything. Paypal is preferred, but other methods (cash, check, money order) are accepted. Transactions will be set up for all that enter. Plmk if you’d like a spot. Below is a list of teams taken…

1. bigpapi3434 titans
2. prophecy guy falcons
3. prophecy guy dolphins
4. ljmaya cowboys

thanks a lot!
Prophecy Guy
If all teams are up for grabs, I'll take 2 spots: the Falcons and Dolphins.

Thanks,
Prophecy Guy

QUOTE(bigpapi3434 @ Nov 20 2008, 05:27 PM)
Hey guys, I am going to be running a group break of 1 box of 2008 bowman sterling football. The box on dacardworld is $212, and I figure with shipping and paypal fees about $230. So $230/16 spots are equal to $14.50 a spot, which gives you one picked team and one random team. The random team will be picked via random.org on youtube. The box will be filmed and broken on youtube, and I will post scans of all the cards on here. All teams are up for grabs. The box will be ordered from Dave and Adams card world. You get either 19 or 20 hits per box, so most people will get a hit, but be prepared to have the chance at not getting anything. Paypal is preferred, but other methods (cash, check, money order) are accepted. Transactions will be set up for all that enter. Plmk if you’d like a spot. Below is a list of teams taken…

1. bigpapi3434 titans

thanks a lot!

bigpapi3434
sure, ill put you down
thanks!
ljmaya
Cowboys

Lon
bigpapi3434
sure, thanks a lot
josh3302
I will take the raiders
NYMETSJETS
I'll take the Ravens.
Kiansdad
Bigpapi3434 is NOT going to be hosting ANY group breaks until he COMPLETES (as in the other party has RECEIVED their cards) AT LEAST 10 transactions.

If he starts JUST ONE MORE thread trying to recruit for a group break before that time, and before clearing it with myself or another mod.. he WILL be placed on CURRENT TRANSACTIONS ONLY RESTRICTION.

This thread will now be closed.. do NOT send any money or paypal to him for this break!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.