The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

slugger82685 receives:

$116

Jackstraw receives:

all colts and ravens + 2 random teams cards in November group break

Additional notes:

payment has been received
Jackstraw
Transaction agreed to...look forward to the break.

Tony D
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Jackstraw.
Jackstraw
Still waiting on cards to be delivered.....
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to slugger82685.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to slugger82685.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Jackstraw.
Jackstraw
Still have not received cards......Jackstraw
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
slugger82685,

Did you mail your end of this sale on 12/20/08 (as indicated in the topic related to this group box break)? Did you use any type of tracking on the package? If so, please provide the related tracking number.

-Bob
Jackstraw
Unfortunately and due to my payment being sent on 11/14/09...I have had to file a PayPal dispute. This certainly "sucks' due to the fact that we have always had great relationships on TCC.

No cards received.....12/26/08

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 24 2008, 02:36 PM)
slugger82685,

Did you mail your end of this sale on 12/20/08 (as indicated in the topic related to this group box break)?  Did you use any type of tracking on the package?  If so, please provide the related tracking number.

-Bob

Jackstraw
Items finally received......late mail on the 27th. Received all that was highlighted in the break. I have also cleared dispute on PayPal.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Jackstraw @ Dec 28 2008, 07:37 PM)
Items finally received......late mail on the 27th. Received all that was highlighted in the break. I have also cleared dispute on PayPal.

Tony,

Did you happen to notice when the package was mailed?

-Bob
Jackstraw
Looks like the 23rd.....
bob_TCC
Thanks for the updates, Tony. wink.gif

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.