$59

captkirk42 receives:

all rams + random team cards in November group break

Additional notes:

payment received
captkirk42
I agree.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to captkirk42.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to captkirk42.
captkirk42
As of Friday 19 December Cards have not been received.

According to the group break thread2008 Rookies & Stars Group Case Break on 9 Dec cards hadn't yet been shipped out and were expected to go out the next week (Dec 15-19). No further mention of shipments has been made. Only some chatter about one member not paying and No Base cards being sent unless requested.

This whole matter has started to get confusing.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to slugger82685.
bob_TCC
slugger82685,

Did you mail your end of this sale on 12/20/08 (as indicated in the topic related to this group box break)? Did you use any type of tracking on the package? If so, please provide the related tracking number.

-Bob
captkirk42
Yeah! Cards arrive today Monday 29th December, package was postmarked the 26th (so actual transit time wasn't bad, it just the online transaction times that really sucked). There was no Delivery Confirmation tag, so no way to track it sad.gif

This Transaction can now be closed. Pheww!
bob_TCC
Kirk,

Did you receive all of the cards that you were expecting, including the base cards?

-Bob
captkirk42
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 29 2008, 07:27 PM)
Kirk,

Did you receive all of the cards that you were expecting, including the base cards?

-Bob

Bob,

I believe I did. I wasn't expecting too much.
bob_TCC
Thanks for the updates, Kirk. wink.gif

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.