Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dave and Adam Holiday specials!
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
jaderock
http://www.dacardworld.com/2008-holiday-promotion

Cool deals...anyone biting!?!
chopinalex
whoa! I remember them saying it would be there biggest sale every in a email..i am biting! cant beat free shipping on 25 dollar item!!!!
chopinalex
wow they must be going through bad times..they will give u a free box of ultimate collection for 1000 order and free packs for 25 dollars order!!!!!
ffman
I usually get at least one hobby box from DA each Christmas. I will have to check it out - thanks for the link jaderock!

Edit: Alot to choose from. I might go with a hobby box of 2008 Topps Update for $50.
osufan2383
this seems to be there biggest deal in recent history. Maybe with the economy hurting it will help bring them some customers.
snowblink
It's nice they have options for a variety of collectors. smile.gif Usually the free deals involve stuff I wouldn't have an interest in, even free.
Tick-Tock-Man
I agree it's usually throw away stuff.

QUOTE(snowblink @ Nov 19 2008, 03:12 PM)
It's nice they have options for a variety of collectors.  smile.gif  Usually the free deals involve stuff I wouldn't have an interest in, even free.

baseballguy601
When does this start? Or did it already?
STLcardinals888
wow that baseball combo is a pretty good deal + the shipping and free gift!!!
Tick-Tock-Man
dose anyone now if Blowout has anything similar?
STLcardinals888
QUOTE(Tick-Tock-Man @ Nov 19 2008, 04:38 PM)
dose anyone now if Blowout has anything similar?

Last year they had free shipping but that's it
dd316
Wow, there are some REALLY cool deals!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.