mo2116
lmk if interested
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image

bolts21
i got an LT patch on my front page that i would give you for the marion barber. the left side of the LT patch has a peice of yellow at the side but you have to look through the side, and on the right side, there is 2 colors but you can see it from the pic. lmk
fastercards
i like the top 2 and barber

lmk
jaytucc
cmb for any of em
mo2116
QUOTE(bolts21 @ Nov 16 2008, 11:29 PM)
i got an LT patch on my front page that i would give you for the marion barber. the left side of the LT patch has a peice of yellow at the side but you have to look through the side, and on the right side, there is 2 colors but you can see it from the pic. lmk

is it #ed
mo2116
tucc like portis /10
Mattyt777
like both the quad and triple patch with Montana. Let me know if you see anything from my bucket. Thanks

Matt
mo2116
QUOTE(Mattyt777 @ Nov 17 2008, 09:40 AM)
like both the quad and triple patch with Montana.  Let me know if you see anything from my bucket.  Thanks

Matt

hey though i responded earlier cmb under new got some more stuff in there like your d thomas auto, m kelly auto's both, randle-el auto, doucet auto slide, portis patch, russell limited and i know higher end but mcfadden and ap autos lmk if u like anything else
mzchops
check me for the barber,thanks
kobelover_24
pm sent
mo2116
QUOTE(mzchops @ Nov 17 2008, 07:06 PM)
check me for the barber,thanks

hey like the lt i know its more manny rc, and theis auto
mo2116
anyone trading tonight
mo2116
anyone trading tonight
toddsr
CMB for the Barber TOT Jsys & McMahon/Montana/Favre
mzchops
QUOTE(mo2116 @ Nov 17 2008, 07:50 PM)
hey like the lt i know its more manny rc, and theis auto

how much are you looking for on the barber? to start with
Mattyt777
QUOTE(mo2116 @ Nov 17 2008, 07:01 PM)
hey though i responded earlier cmb under new got some more stuff in there like your d thomas auto, m kelly auto's both, randle-el auto, doucet auto slide, portis patch, russell limited and i know higher end but mcfadden and ap autos lmk if u like anything else

sent you a PM. Let me know what we could do. Thanks!

Matt
mo2116
anyone need these
mo2116
anyone need these
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.