Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Two UD NPN's This Week!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
pokerstar6
I received a UD Masterpieces Baseball jersey card of Chris Duncan. The following day I received a SP Rookie Threads auto jersey card of Chris Johnson #'ed 13 out of 25! smile.gif
Stlouisrams1600
Awesome. Congrats!!
DawgPounder
Nice CJ!!!
FerrisBueller
Man, nice cards! I received one UD NPN since they went to the online program.
benshobbies
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Nov 16 2008, 08:11 PM)
Man, nice cards!  I received one UD NPN since they went to the online program.

Its really odd. For a month I have not heard of anyone getting a Upper Deck NPN and then all of a sudden the boards lit up this past week with Upper Deck NPNs. They must save the NPNs for a certain day and then do a lot of sets all at once. That is just speculation.
degibson84
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Nov 16 2008, 09:11 PM)
Man, nice cards!  I received one UD NPN since they went to the online program.

i have never gotten one ever so i guess everyone else enjoy them and maybe one day i will get one
pokerstar6
I have received four from Upper Deck in the last six weeks or so. I agree with one poster above that said they must do them all at once on a certain day. The first time I received NPN's I received two in one week and a lot of people were posting about theirs as well.
As for not getting any NPN's from UD. I have a friend who had been doing this a while and he just received his first two NPN's this past week after a long drought, so there is hope.
osufan2383
very nice npns man congrats
chewbaca1972
Yeah I got a Masterpeices framed Nick Swisher auto in the other day...

Good looking cards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.