Tim alderson
Phil Hughes
Jarrod Parker
Jason Heyward
Jay Bruce
Jose Tabata
Freddie Freeman
Clayton Kershaw and
A lot more prospects. Let me know what you have and if you like anything in my bucket. Thanks for the look
Chad
doodaa24
anyone have any. Looking for a lot of other stuff also
Chad
coltsfan23
Any chance those Vitters are FT/FS?
doodaa24
the sterling autos could be available but not the AFLAC rc
coltsfan23
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 04:22 PM)
the sterling autos could be available but not the AFLAC rc

I have anything for a Vitters sterling and if not, price?
doodaa24
Just asking but what do the Kane and Toews Sp autos go for. Sweet cards
coltsfan23
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 04:26 PM)
Just asking but what do the Kane and Toews Sp autos go for. Sweet cards

Thanks!

I think each books $150 if I'm not mistaken.

Any interest in the Sterling Auto/GU of Kershaw I had? Could do it straight up for a Vitters.
doodaa24
are either available if I had something you wanted? just asking if not I understand.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 04:27 PM)
are either available if I had something you wanted? just asking if not I understand.

I could possibly trade em, depending on the deal.

I can also use the Gallagher blue and a Bumgarner chrome auto, depending on BVs. What does the Vitters book also?
josh3302
Have Hughes and Kershaw, both should be in my bucket
doodaa24
the Vitters are $50 each, the Gallager blue is $25 and The Bum X ref auto is $60
coltsfan23
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 04:36 PM)
the Vitters are $50 each, the Gallager blue is $25 and The Bum X ref auto is $60

Would ya do the Gallagher, Bum X, a Vitters, and 2 freeman chrome for the Toews?

Just makin sure, but the bum doesn't have X lines does it?
doodaa24
QUOTE(josh3302 @ Nov 15 2008, 05:35 PM)
Have Hughes and Kershaw, both should be in my bucket

like the Hughes farmhand and auto /100. what are their values? Also kinda like the Lester Sterling auto jersey, Betances Blue ref auto,Price USA Auto, and the Paps/Liriano dual auto.
doodaa24
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Nov 15 2008, 05:40 PM)
Would ya do the Gallagher, Bum X, a Vitters, and 2 freeman chrome for the Toews?

Just makin sure, but the bum doesn't have X lines does it?

1 does and 1 doesn't. To be honest I probably wouldn't trade 1, I am trying to collect him. What about the 3 Vitters and Gallagher for either one. I prefer Kane but Towes is ok also
coltsfan23
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 04:43 PM)
1 does and 1 doesn't. To be honest I probably wouldn't trade 1, I am trying to collect him. What about the 3 Vitters and Gallagher for either one. I prefer Kane but Towes is ok also

I couldn't do the 3 Vitters and gallagher, as I already have 2 Vitters Sterlings and a few other Vitters autos as well.

I could do the Alderson X, 2 vitters, and Gallagher for the Toews if the Alderson doesn't have any x lines. LMK, thanks.

Also, do you have any previous references?
doodaa24
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Nov 15 2008, 05:45 PM)
I couldn't do the 3 Vitters and gallagher, as I already have 2 Vitters Sterlings and a few other Vitters autos as well.

I could do the Alderson X, 2 vitters, and Gallagher for the Toews if the Alderson doesn't have any x lines. LMK, thanks.

Also, do you have any previous references?

Alderson has a line. I have over 250 positve trade on Sportscardforum with no negatives. Would you be interested if I added the Vitters AFlac rc.
coltsfan23
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 04:48 PM)
Alderson has a line. I have over 250  positve trade on Sportscardforum with no negatives. Would you be interested if I added the Vitters AFlac rc.

Could you add the Porcello aflac instead? or the bum sterling?
über
I have a bunch of those players in my PC section.

I can use the Alderson X, Elway RC, 1 Vitters Sterling, Porcello AFLAC, possibly more. PM me with what you can use.
doodaa24
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Nov 15 2008, 05:54 PM)
Could you add the Porcello aflac instead? or the bum sterling?

Not sure I want to move the Porcello. Took me a while to get that card and have been offered a lot for it. Possibly
coltsfan23
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 04:58 PM)
Not sure I want to move the Porcello. Took me a while to get that card and have been offered a lot for it. Possibly

Okay, well LMK if you'd like to do the porcello, two vittters, and the Gallagher for the Toews Future Watch RC auto.

Thanks.
doodaa24
QUOTE(über @ Nov 15 2008, 05:54 PM)
I have a bunch of those players in my PC section.

I can use the Alderson X, Elway RC, 1 Vitters Sterling, Porcello AFLAC, possibly more. PM me with what you can use.

I know not all is available but I liked: Parker orange auto, Lincecum BC auto, Toews Sp auto, Bumgarner X ref auto (OF Course), Wienters DEEE auto, and the Jay Bruce sterling. Also love the Earl Campbell autos. Those are sweet
josh3302
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 06:41 PM)
like the Hughes farmhand and auto /100. what are their values? Also kinda like the Lester Sterling auto jersey, Betances Blue ref auto,Price USA Auto, and the Paps/Liriano dual auto.

Hughes Farmhand- $40
Hughes /100- $40
Lester- NFT
Betances- $125
Price- $40
Pap/Liriano- NFT
doodaa24
QUOTE(josh3302 @ Nov 15 2008, 06:15 PM)
Hughes Farmhand- $40
Hughes /100- $40
Lester- NFT
Betances- $125
Price- $40
Pap/Liriano- NFT

did you like anything in my bucket
Chad
über
QUOTE(doodaa24 @ Nov 15 2008, 06:00 PM)
I know not all is available but I liked: Parker orange auto, Lincecum BC auto, Toews Sp auto, Bumgarner X ref auto (OF Course), Wienters DEEE auto, and the Jay Bruce sterling. Also love the Earl Campbell autos. Those are sweet

What values (BV or SV) do you need on each of your items?
doodaa24
QUOTE(über @ Nov 15 2008, 06:23 PM)
What values (BV or SV) do you need on each of your items?

Porcello nft right now, Vitters might be traded if not will let you know. Elway bv $80 sv around $25-$30, The Alderson paid $30 for not 100% sure on bv
doodaa24
UBEr Vitters sterling autos are gone, just got in a Matt Holiday auto scorecard/jersey 25/25 if interested and a Jason Heyward BC auto rc.
doodaa24
Some nice trades so far. looking for more
Chad
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.