Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet NPN today!!!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
bostonbruinsandceltics
Received abck my NPN for last years be a player hockey and got a Dominek Hasek auto!!!!!

Since there is 1 auto per pack everyone who got an npn back will receive an auto, but to pull the dominator out of there is pretty sweet!!!
bostonbruinsandceltics
does anyone know the BV for this?

taz99
Wow!! Great NPN!!
urbanmonk
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Nov 14 2008, 08:32 PM)
does anyone know the BV for this?

BV30 in last Hockey Plus that I bought. Sweet NPN, glad someone is getting something from UD, I have yet to get anything from them for NPN's. Congrats smile.gif
northicehero99
Nice NPN, but truth be told just because there is one auto per pack, I do not beleive everyone is going to get something. If they did that nobody would buy the product. I think it is set up that randomly people are selected to receive something. I have only hit once on the new system, which really bites.
Stlouisrams1600
Nice NPN!
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 16 2008, 11:14 AM)
Nice NPN, but truth be told just because there is one auto per pack, I do not beleive everyone is going to get something.  If they did that nobody would buy the product.  I think it is set up that randomly people are selected to receive something.  I have only hit once on the new system, which really bites.

Really only once!!

Well i have been doing really good with them, that is my 8th one now. When i got trilogy back last year i got a mario lemioux ice scripts! If it is luck of the draw i guess i got the luck!!

Better luck to you!!!
northicehero99
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Nov 16 2008, 11:58 AM)
Really only once!! 

Well i have been doing really good with them, that is my 8th one now.  When i got trilogy back last year i got a mario lemioux ice scripts!  If it is luck of the draw i guess i got the luck!! 

Better luck to you!!!

Yes, the sad part is via mail I used to be like you sad.gif now 1 in like 30. sad.gif sad.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Nov 16 2008, 08:58 AM)
Really only once!! 

Well i have been doing really good with them, that is my 8th one now.  When i got trilogy back last year i got a mario lemioux ice scripts!  If it is luck of the draw i guess i got the luck!! 

Better luck to you!!!

I have yet to get a NPN from UD, the old way or the new online version. Least someone is getting something from them.
athopesend
cool, sweet NPN, congrats
ocsupertone81
NO NPN's for me ever yet either
aceecards
nice!!!!
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 16 2008, 01:08 PM)
Yes, the sad part is via mail I used to be like you sad.gif  now 1 in like 30.  sad.gif  sad.gif

I'm right there with you, man. Their new system sucks unless your name is on the A List.
pokerstar6
Nice NPN, wtg!
benshobbies
Nice NPN. Also congrats on the Lemiuex Ice Scripts. I have received 1 Upper Deck NPN since I have started doing them 3 months ago. Upper Deck has been good to me, but Donruss has been dry. Anyone have any luck with Donruss?
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Nov 17 2008, 12:08 PM)
Nice NPN. Also congrats on the Lemiuex Ice Scripts.  I have received 1 Upper Deck NPN since I have started doing them 3 months ago. Upper Deck has been good to me, but Donruss has been dry.  Anyone have any luck with Donruss?

no luck w/ donruss here
chewbaca1972
Nice NPN...great player great auto...
osufan2383
very cool npn congrats man
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.