Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Free Cards!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
joe31
I recently became a member on Groupcasebreaks and havent been on there to much. well about a week ago i found out that everyone who became a member got into a drawing for a team in a topps chrome 2008 football case break(it was retail). I sign on a couple days after registering and got a pm saying i was the lucky member to get two teams! I ended up with Saints and Redskins. Heres what i got
From the Saints
2 Marques Colston base
5 drew Brees Leaders inserts
2 drew brees base
Sedrick Ellis rc
2 Tracy Porter rc
drew Brees REF
Tracy Porter Rc REF
Drew Brees XFRAC

Redskins:
Jason Campbell Base
Chris Cooley base
2 Clinton Portis Base
Santana Moss Base
Malcolm kelly rc
Fred Davis Rc
Colt Brennan Rc smile.gif
Devin Thomas Rc
Santana Moss Blue Ref
Fred Davis Rc blue Ref
Devin Thomas Rc blue ref
Chris cooley ref
clinton portis ref
Fred Davis Rc ref
Fred Davis rc XFRAC
and the case hit!!!
Fred Davis Auto redemption mad.gif with kelly, brennan, thomas i thought i could do better than a davis auto but hey, i got the only auto

Another Thank You To groupcasebreaks!!!
Zimbow
very cool stuff. wink.gif
joe31
thanks.
athopesend
cant go wrong with free cards. nice getting the auto
joe31
yeah i know. i was glad. does anyone know if topps redemption program is any good?
2000 rushing yards
very awesome:)
mvpujols#5
nice job

and are the refractors FT?
joe31
2000-thanks man

mvp- yes the refs are for trade
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(joe31 @ Nov 10 2008, 07:07 PM)
yeah i know. i was glad. does anyone know if topps redemption program is any good?

From what I've read, Topps is terrible with redemptions.
Maybe you'll get lucky and they will have to send you a replacment of a better player than Davis.

Congrats on the free cards!
DawgPounder
QUOTE(joe31 @ Nov 10 2008, 08:07 PM)

I had a Fred Davis redemption and got it in a couple of weeks...so they're in, so it shouldn't be a long wait at all.
joe31
yeah thats funny. i just reedemed it and it said card was scheduled to be shipped to me in march of 09. thats crazy! hopefully they will be out of davis autos by then
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.