Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants to trade? I do! Come in!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
yankeefreak211
Looking to make some more trades. Pie and Salty autos are both pending a trade, so don't ask about them.

Everything else except NFT-PC is for trade.

Check out my bucket, thanks!

Main wants are Hanley Ramirez, Yankees, By the Letter autos, and any trade bait.

I will check buckets.
bredsox34
for Yankees I got some 04 yankee classics,

I have a David Cone Auto, Mickey Rivers auto, Darryl Strawberry auto, Lindy McDaniel auto, and a duel auto #48/100 of Clete Boyer, and Graig Nettles

also have a Yankee Pennant its really nice its of Mickey Mantle and it says the Mick 62 and New York Yankees with a pictu of Mickey Mantle.

I got a 08 topps triple threads Robinson Cano 3 piece game used auto # 8 of 99 that says NYY Bat (N) Jersey (Y) bat (Y)

I got a 4 piece game used jersey from upper deck Ballpark Collection of Greg Maddux, John Smoltz, Mike Mussina and Roy Hallday.

All are for trade let me no.
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(bredsox34 @ Nov 9 2008, 11:59 PM)
for Yankees I got some 04 yankee classics,

I have a David Cone Auto, Mickey Rivers auto, Darryl Strawberry auto, Lindy McDaniel auto, and a duel auto #48/100 of Clete Boyer, and Graig Nettles

also have a Yankee Pennant its really nice its of Mickey Mantle and it says the Mick 62 and New York Yankees with a pictu of Mickey Mantle.

I got a 08 topps triple threads Robinson Cano 3 piece game used auto # 8 of 99 that says NYY Bat (N) Jersey (Y) bat (Y)

I got a 4 piece game used jersey from upper deck Ballpark Collection of Greg Maddux, John Smoltz, Mike Mussina and Roy Hallday.

All are for trade let me no.

If you have scans, that would be nice. I can use all the autos and cano. check my bucket.
yankeefreak211
anyone else
bredsox34
I dont have any scans but i could send u pics of them on AIM, I like the Lester Jersey, If the Salty trade dont happen Id liket hat one, the Juan Morllio intrest me some, The Hanley I like, I like the Eaither and the Matt Kemp Hanley dual Auto. you got some cards in the ntf trade I like so if any are availible let me no.
yankeefreak211
QUOTE(bredsox34 @ Nov 10 2008, 04:35 PM)
I dont have any scans but i could send u pics of them on AIM, I like the Lester Jersey, If the Salty trade dont happen Id liket hat one, the Juan Morllio intrest me some, The Hanley I like, I like the Eaither and the Matt Kemp Hanley dual Auto. you got some cards in the ntf trade I like so if any are availible let me no.

Hanley's aren't for trade except the one in auto section, but need hanley in return. what's your aim? not sure if it will work since I will be on meebo using aim.
yankeesfreak211 is my aim name. im me.
yankeefreak211
Let's Trade.
yankeefreak211
anyone else
yankeefreak211
lets trade. happy veterans day!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.