Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: donruss good on replacments
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
skin21rip
opend a box of GG and only got 1 jesey card

traking number says they got the pacage the 20th of october they updated yesturday saying just receaved now 3-4 weeks to get my other "hits"

do they give good stuff back or will ijust get some cheap gu that i cant give away?
sasports
i have never had to do it but i have heard mixed opinions. most people say they always recieve junk cards but i have heard of a few people getting the better hits. I think its a chance at the same odds.
WestCoastSkinsFan
I legitimately think that they randomly pull stuff when you're missing hits. It's gone both ways for me, anywhere from single-color GUs of lower-end guys to patch autos.
sportscollector4life
idk but gl!!!
stevenmel13
I deal with one person in Donruss who has NEVER failed to send me nice cards back.
Think otherwise its a hit or miss.
northicehero99
Last time I was shorted a hit, I was not thrilled with what they sent me. It was OK, but nothing great.
chopinalex
QUOTE(stevenmel13 @ Nov 7 2008, 07:49 PM)
I deal with one person in Donruss who has NEVER failed to send me nice cards back.
Think otherwise its a hit or miss.

huh never send me nice cards
or has failed to send me nice cards
or you mean sent me good cards?
skin21rip
thanks everyone time will tell
osufan2383
i think you should be fine although i never had trouble with donruss. more topps than anything else
stevenmel13
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Nov 7 2008, 09:09 PM)
huh never send me nice cards
or has failed to send me nice cards
or you mean sent me good cards?

ok read it again

Has NEVER failed to send me nice cards.
Meaning he/she always sends me something nice, Nolan Ryan/Roger Clemens dual auto #/50, Jose Reyes auto # /25 a Greg Maddux 1/1 auto
chopinalex
QUOTE(stevenmel13 @ Nov 8 2008, 09:28 AM)
ok read it again

Has NEVER failed to send me nice cards.
Meaning he/she always sends me something nice, Nolan Ryan/Roger Clemens dual auto #/50, Jose Reyes auto # /25 a Greg Maddux 1/1 auto

public school?
osufan2383
i only dealt with donruss twice on a redemption and the first was when they sent you a mailed list and you chose what you wanted and the second was when i wanted to find out about my 07 Contenders A. Ross Auto (which came the next week). BTW that replacement was a box of 01 Rookies and Stars football hobby in the box was a LT Rookie Auto Unnumbered (Replacement boxes had no numbered cards). Also the box replaced a danny farmer contenders auto i guess i won that one
stevenmel13
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Nov 8 2008, 01:02 PM)
public school?

yes but not home schooled like some
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.