Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: TCC's Member of the Month- October
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
urbanmonk
TCC's Member of the Month for October is Joe (2000 rushing yards). Joe has been a member since Auguts of '06 and has over 16,000 posts and 124 transactions here. He is a big Orioles collector in Baseball and has over 1900 O's cards and adding more all the time. His number one priority in Football is the Ravens, and John Carlson (washington capitals) for Hockey
He takes care of updating the Top 20 for Transactions on a weekly basis here (every Sunday), and he is also very active in the NPN forum and keeps us all up to date on the newest NPNs when he finds out about them. This is appreciated by everyone here.
Joe lives in New Jersey, and last I knew he is a referee in Hockey for a part time job while he is still in school.

Congrats to Joe for being TCC's Member of the Month for October clapping.gif smile.gif
Johnny Number 5
and a future student of Oneonta State (my alma mater!)

j5
chopinalex
yea! congrats!
jaderock
Congrats to Joe...well deserved!
northicehero99
Congrats Joe!

Another Great Member, well deserving of this award!!!
Stlouisrams1600
Congrats Joe!!
jwman92
Congrats Joe!
RGBII
Well done, your efforts are appreciated.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
road_runner_1964
Congratulations, Joe....well deserved and an asset to our hobbby....Thank you!
DawgPounder
Congrats Joe...even though you are a Ravens fan...LOL
sasports
Congrats Joe! Much deserved!
ffman
Congrats Joe! Your efforts in the NPN forum and with the Weekly top 20 are appreciated!
sebredsox24
Congrats Joe!
Timmyftblstar54
Congrats Man
ronaldinho0003
Congrats Joe! Great Member!
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(urbanmonk @ Nov 7 2008, 01:13 AM)
TCC's Member of the Month for October is Joe (2000 rushing yards).  Joe has been a member since August of '06 and has over 16,000 posts and 124 transactions here.  He is a big Orioles collector in Baseball and has over 1900 O's cards and adding more all the time.  His number one priority in Football is the Ravens, and John Carlson (washington capitals) for Hockey
He takes care of updating the Top 20 for Transactions on a weekly basis here (every Sunday), and he is also very active in the NPN forum and keeps us all up to date on the newest NPNs when he finds out about them.  This is appreciated by everyone here.
Joe lives in New Jersey, and last I knew he is a referee in Hockey for a part time job while he is still in school. 

Congrats to Joe for being TCC's Member of the Month for October  clapping.gif  smile.gif

I didn't even know anything about this laugh.gif i'm honored thank you everybody. And yes all the information is correct thanks again!

QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Nov 7 2008, 01:40 AM)

j5

hahha j5 you're begin a great advertiser

QUOTE(DawgPounder @ Nov 7 2008, 11:34 AM)
Congrats Joe...even though you are a Ravens fan...LOL

laugh.gif well i guess browns fans are ok? At least you're not a steelers fan ohmy.gif
marcus42
haha! Steelers are by far the worst!

congrats joe! Well deserved!!
pspstatus
congratulations Joe! A very deserving and generous member.
Jobu
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Nov 7 2008, 02:40 AM)

j5

Wow! Oneonta State!! That's just a stone's throw from Cooperstown if I'm not mistaken???? Anyways, congrats Joe!!! Well deserved!
tj2373
Congrats Joe, well deserved! You are an asset to TCC and the hobby.
2000 rushing yards
Thanks everyone for the replies

and yes Oneonta is pretty close to cooperstown smile.gif
kooljazz1966
Congrats Joe! Well Deserved!
radmann17
Congrats JOE!
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(Jobu @ Nov 8 2008, 05:48 PM)
Wow!  Oneonta State!!  That's just a stone's throw from Cooperstown if I'm not mistaken????  Anyways, congrats Joe!!!  Well deserved!

about 30 miles or so

they offer bus in the summer that a round trip is like 4$ or something

good times

lots of cards to open

j
chewbaca1972
Wow, for just one day I want to be JOE! Congrats
2000 rushing yards
QUOTE(chewbaca1972 @ Nov 28 2008, 08:16 AM)
Wow, for just one day I want to be JOE!  Congrats

i'm flattered laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.