Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Topps Redemptions = Outsourced!?!?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
TheCircusMonkey
I just got my first online redemption card from Topps and the shipping label had the sender as Tristar Fulfillment Services. At first I thought Topps was affiliated with Tristar the other sportscard/memorabilia company but checking online it looks like this Tristar Fulfillment (http://www.tristarfulfillment.com/ts/index.htm) is an outsourced third party.

Has Topps always done their redemptions this way? Is this new? They should be doing these redemptions in-house as far as I'm concerned, it's bush league to outsource this as a matter of cost savings/convenience to them. It might also explain why people have recently been getting fulfillment replacments that seem to have no rhyme or reason in terms of player/team/value with the original card redemption. Anyone have additional info on this?
bigalexx
They're always sent like that.
northicehero99
I tend to agree that they have been using this service for a few years at least.
osufan2383
it could be a better way for them to get things out, but i mean you deal with them in house when you have ap roblem
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.