Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: OFFICIAL TCC GROUP BECKETT SUBMISSION THREAD
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
jwman92
This will be a grading thread, where we try to take advantage of specials by sending in group orders.
The first special is 10% off!
I will be submitting 2-3 cards, anyone else?
coltsfan23
You do know the $5 special has already passed, right? It's too late for that. Also, it's not the "first" special. Beckett has been having specials for a little while now.

The November special is 10% off. I'm glad I decided to send a bunch last month, as opposed to this month.
jwman92
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Nov 5 2008, 05:26 PM)
You do know the $5 special has already passed, right? It's too late for that. Also, it's not the "first" special. Beckett has been having specials for a little while now.

The November special is 10% off. I'm glad I decided to send a bunch last month, as opposed to this month.

Thanks for the heads up, I am kinda new at this!
coltsfan23
QUOTE(jwman92 @ Nov 5 2008, 05:29 PM)
Thanks for the heads up, I am kinda new at this!

Oh okay.

Yeah, group deals are generally the way to go though, especially for specials like last month's. Shipping can cost a ton at times.
ffman
road runner 1964 held a group submission around a month ago but only got a couple of members (coltsfan23 and uber?). I was going to send a few cards in but figured out I would have to wait a bit due to funding.
jwman92
QUOTE(ffman @ Nov 9 2008, 10:11 PM)
road runner 1964 held a group submission around a month ago but only got a couple of members (coltsfan23 and uber?).  I was going to send a few cards in but figured out I would have to wait a bit due to funding.

Well I'm setting one up, if you want to submit now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.