Ray rice spx jersey card
Willie parker spx jersey card

Additional notes:

i will ship upon payment recieved

Confirmed, thanks
radmann17
payment recieved please pm me your addy
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to danski496.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to danski496.
bob_TCC
radmann17
I really think you should close this, i can get the dc number from the paypal thing but not yet because i am locked out of paypal due to my mom for like a month
bob_TCC
QUOTE(radmann17 @ Dec 4 2008, 07:55 PM)
I really think you should close this, i can get the dc number from the paypal thing but not yet because i am locked out of paypal due to my mom for like a month

If you provide the DC number, it could possibly be used to closed this transaction as complete. Otherwise, we'll need to continue to try to get danski496 to confirm receipt of the package.

-Bob
danski496
Sorry for the late response, I was in the hospital. I received the cards. Thanks and take care
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.