Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Please help with this card!!!
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
rodneygw_1999
I purchased this card off of ebay about six months ago. I have not been able to find out anything about the card . I have had people to tell me that it is a rare card. I searched Beckett and Tuff Stuff with no luck. Please, any help you can give will be appreciated. I have attached pics.[attachmentid=6739][attachmentid=6740]
sasports
I dont see any pics? Is the auto sticker on on card? I think you may have been had!

There isnt a auto version of this card that i can find either!

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Game Ball #RM Randy Moss $20.00
rodneygw_1999
Sorry the pics did not download. Pics are posted now.
rodneygw_1999
QUOTE(sasports @ Nov 1 2008, 08:31 PM)
I dont see any pics?  Is the auto sticker on on card?  I think you may have been had! 

There isnt a auto version of this card that i can find either!

1998 Collector's Edge Odyssey Game Ball #RM Randy Moss  $20.00

It is not a sticker,I also have acertificate of authenticity.
sasports
did some digging and found your answer!

That card is not a pack release! They were signed by Moss w/ the COA after the set was produced. they are kinda like buybacks! Very nice!
rodneygw_1999
QUOTE(sasports @ Nov 1 2008, 11:42 PM)
did some digging and found your answer!
That card is not a pack release!  They were signed by Moss w/ the COA after the set was produced.  they are kinda like buybacks!  Very nice!

Thank you for the info. What do you think the value of the card is?
jaderock
That's a nice card...I've had several pass thru my hands. Selling would be in the $40-75 range.
chopinalex
QUOTE(jaderock @ Nov 2 2008, 12:13 AM)
That's a nice card...I've had several pass thru my hands. Selling would be in the $40-75 range.

dang i would think 120+..thats pretty low..i wouldnt mind picking one up for 40 bucks!
jaderock
Don't get me wrong, it's a great card, but not pack pulled and it's Collector's Edge. Also, timing wise, without Brady and the economy the was it is, it's a buyer's market. These were $80-100ish during last years 17-0 run, but demand has since dropped quite a bit
rodneygw_1999
QUOTE(jaderock @ Nov 2 2008, 02:27 AM)
Don't get me wrong, it's a great card, but not pack pulled and it's Collector's Edge. Also, timing wise, without Brady and the economy the was it is, it's a buyer's market. These were $80-100ish during last years 17-0 run, but demand has since dropped quite a bit

I have been told around 250-350 range by a card shop owner and a few people.
rodneygw_1999
QUOTE(jaderock @ Nov 2 2008, 02:13 AM)

Only 50 of these cards. I have #38 out of 50 the chance of you having several to pass thru your hands seems kind of slim. I have been searching for a card like this one or information for six months. Beckett can't even give me any information about this card.
jaderock
QUOTE(rodneygw_1999 @ Nov 2 2008, 06:37 AM)
Only 50 of these cards. I have #38 out of 50 the chance of you having several to pass thru your hands seems kind of slim. I have been searching for a card like this one or information for six months. Beckett can't even give me any information about this card.

You can't doubt me all you want...going thru my records, I actually sold my last one on 12/12/2007 for $150 on ebay...the price was at the peak of the Patriots run, so the price is much higher than it is today.

This was mine which is located on TCC's gallery:

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/gallery/...e.php?pos=-2020
rodneygw_1999
QUOTE(jaderock @ Nov 2 2008, 04:03 PM)
You can't doubt me all you want...going thru my records, I actually sold my last one on 12/12/2007 for $150 on ebay...the price was at the peak of the Patriots run, so the price is much higher than it is today.

This was mine which is located on TCC's gallery:

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/gallery/...e.php?pos=-2020

I want to apologize to you.I am sorry for the doubt, It was just that I was not expecting to find another card after searching so long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.