Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: To: All CURRENT Group Break Hosts
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
19th Century Indiana Jones
These questions are for current Group Break Hosts ONLY! If you are NOT hosting a current group break, then please DO NOT reply to this thread or you will be banned for the duration of this questioning. You have been warned.

1. What is the sport(s) of your group break?

2. How many group breaks have you completed?

3. What are the major problems you have faced when you performed a group break?
urbanmonk
1. What is the sport(s) of your group break? Hockey only so far.

2. How many group breaks have you completed? I have been doing a monthly Group Break since May, and I have filled in for Bill in his once also.

3. What are the major problems you have faced when you performed a group break? Nothing I would consider Major. Minor things can range from trying to get folks to pay or verify they in again for another month. Other errors on my part like not guessing right on postage costs (but then I don't mind if I eat some of that anyway), I had wrong Zip on package once so had to do a replacement for that (though it finally got there months later), and mixed up a couple teams last month and members just sent right team to each other. But then things a bit different when one does a Monthly Group Break with the same folks rather than the "hey lets bust this Group Breaks" that are not a monthly thing
Bravesfan10

Currently football.

3 football and 1 baseball. I am now currently in the middle of the first month of my FB club.

Mostly members that commit and back out at the last second. I then takes a few days to fill the spot again, the group gets resteless, and it's pretty hard to deal with. Also, I figured out the hard way not to allow TTM payments!
Gforce083
Football
11 in six months

Nothing too major...although I do have a few suggestions that I believe would help the hosts out, and also help to the host and their members be better organized throughout the whole process.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.