Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Baseball Cards to Get Rid Of
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
GregArchibald
Since I only collect Hockey my fiance wants me to get rid of my Baseball cards ASAP! Just choose your team and I will see what I have. Since these are ALL of my Baseball cards there are Stars, Semi-Stars, RC's, and Inserts. I am not too picky in regards to what I get back I just want a fair deal for both parties. Please help me out before I suffer her rath (LOL).
If interested PM me and I am sure that we can work something out. Thanks,
Greg
DiaperDandy
Braves first, Red Sox and Yankees next smile.gif
berwind19
Hi, not looking for a team as much as a player. Looking for Dale Murphy and OPC baseball cards. I have a ton of hockey to get rid of. LMK and thanks for looking!
broncojim
I am looking for any Vlad Guerrero or possibly Blue Jays cards. I've got a few hockey cards I can trade.
Hallsgator
Got any Ben Grieve?
GregArchibald
Thanks for the replies!

DiaperDandy - I will dig out the Braves and see what I have. As for the Red Sox and Yankees I don't know how many I have left.

berwind19 - already communicated by PM.

broncojim - Know I only have 1-2 Vlad cards and am keeping the Jays for myself sorry.

Hallsgator - Sorry but I really don't have the time to go through and look for a certain player at the moment.
GregArchibald
Still have lots of teams that I am looking to get rid of ASAP!!!!
Please help!
Greg
KHarmon
Don't have much of anything as far as Hockey go.....but I'm looking for Rangers.
aceecards
any hofers gu or autos
19th Century Indiana Jones
I'm looking for Ichiro cards that depict him breaking some sort of hitting record. If you take Paypal, we can talk business.
GregArchibald
Thanks for the replies:

KHarmon - I am not too picky in what I get in return just PM me and we can go from there. I am sure that we can work something out.

aceecards - Sorry but I don't have that many Baseball GU/Autos let alone HOF's.

19th Century Indiana Jones - The only teams that I am keeping are the Blue Jays, Expos and Mariners. I only have a few Ichiro's and I am keeping them for mself sorry.
gkeenan
Hi, what Yankees do you have?

thanks
G
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(GregArchibald @ Aug 6 2006, 10:02 PM)
19th Century Indiana Jones - The only teams that I am keeping are the Blue Jays, Expos and Mariners.  I only have a few Ichiro's and I am keeping them for mself sorry.

Any "Record Breaker" doubles?
GregArchibald
19th Century Indiana Jones - Sorry but I don't really have the time to go look through my cards for specifics. I just have them in team lots that I am looking to get rid of.
dragonslayer913

i have a ton of hockey mostly stars 91-97 mostly i am looking for topps
starter sets for 1995-1998 or topps/fleer/donruss inserts 01-present lmk
if you want to work something out thx,David
GregArchibald
gkeenan - I am currently in negotiations with another fellow for the Yankees. If that falls through I will PM you.

dragonslayer913 - Sorry but I don't really have what you are looking for.
jim757
Looking for Chicago Cubs. Have some Topps (87/88 thru 89/90), Pro Set (90/91) and Score (90/91) hockey cards. If you want a more detail list LMK. Hope we can work out a deal.
ITG Franchises Man
Jays, Indian, and Padres.....
GregArchibald
jim757 - Don't have a lot of Cubs left but PM sent.

ITG Franchises Man - No problems with the Indians and Padres but I am sorry to say that I am keeping the Jays myself. PM sent.
GregArchibald
Thanks to everyone who has shown interest. Sorry I have not been on over the past week as my wedding is quickly approaching - August 26 (Yikes!). I won't be on much over the next week or so either. Hopefully after Sept. 1 I will have a little more time and can finish up anything that I have been working on. I thank you for your patients.
Greg
ED HENDERSON
QUOTE(GregArchibald @ Jul 3 2006, 05:29 AM)
Since I only collect Hockey my fiance wants me to get rid of my Baseball cards ASAP!  Just choose your team and I will see what I have.  Since these are ALL of my Baseball cards there are Stars, Semi-Stars, RC's, and Inserts.  I am not too picky in regards to what I get back I just want a fair deal for both parties.  Please help me out before I suffer her rath (LOL).
If interested PM me and I am sure that we can work something out.  Thanks,
Greg

HERE ARE MY HOCKEY FOR TRADE:
HOCKEY FOR TRADE

ERIC BREWER ISLANDERS
99-00 UD NEW ICE AGE N-18 88/100

DAVID CULLEN RC COYOTES
01-02 UD EXCLUSIVES YOUNG GUNS SP 29/50

DAN CLOUTIER VANCOUVER CANUCKS
02-03 PARKHURST NATIONAL 43 THE NATIONAL ATLANTIC CITY ONLY 10
CARDS WERE STAMPED AND NUMBERED. THIS ONE 07/10

MARIO LEMIEUX PENGUINS
90-91 UD 144
01-02 TOPPS LEMIEUX REPRINTS 7 DIFFERENT

MARK MESSIER RANGER
03-04 UD BEE HIVE SILVER 132 SP 12/67

KEITH PRIMEAU RED WINGS & FLYERS
01-02 UD CHALLENGE FOR THE CUP THEN & NOW GU JERSEYs BOTH RED WINGS
AND FLYERS TN-KP

DUANE RUPP PENGUINS
70-71 #89 NM-MT

JOE SAKIC COLORADO AVALANCHE
01-02 TOPPS ALL STAR GAME REFRACTIVE CARD 3 of 5

CORY STILLMAN
01-02 BE A PLAYER SIGNATURE SERIES SPORTSFEST ONLY 10 CARDS STAMPED
AND NUMBERED. THIS ONE 04/10

TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS
98-99 PACIFIC OMEGA TRADITION & GLORY 252 (First Game)

STEVE YZERMAN
00-01 CROWN ROYALE LANDMARKS 5 SP 61/102

PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECT: FLORIDANCED@AOL.COM

LMK WHAT BASEBALL YOU HAVE.

THANKS ED
1968 A's
Congrats on your Wedding Bro! Give me some years and brands of what you are getting rid of.
GregArchibald
Hey Everybody,
I am back on!
Haven't been too interested in trading lately but with Hockey season approaching I have caught the bug again (LOL). For all of you that have replied I will PM each of you to see if you are still interested in making a trade. For everyone else.... I have a bunch of teams left so please reply or better yet PM me and I am sure that we can work something out.
Thanks,
Greg
gwynn_fan
QUOTE(GregArchibald @ Jul 3 2006, 01:29 AM)
Since I only collect Hockey my fiance wants me to get rid of my Baseball cards ASAP!  Just choose your team and I will see what I have.  Since these are ALL of my Baseball cards there are Stars, Semi-Stars, RC's, and Inserts.  I am not too picky in regards to what I get back I just want a fair deal for both parties.  Please help me out before I suffer her rath (LOL).
If interested PM me and I am sure that we can work something out.  Thanks,
Greg

Hi Greg
Looking for Twins, Padres and Bagwell....
2000-01 Topps Chrome Al Mac Innis 50 Refractor St Louis Blues
2000-01 Topps Chrome Jean-Sebastien Aubin 148 refractor Pittsburgh Penguins
1995 Classic Blaine Lacher Bruins Images 632/1500 Hockey
several gu'd
lmk Bob
GregArchibald
Thanks for all the rplies and PM's. After finishing up some trades these are the teams that I have left (some more than others). I still need to get rid of them ASAP!

-Arizona*
-Atlanta
-Baltimore
-Chi. White Sox's
-Cincinnati
-Colorado*
-Florida*
-Kansas City
-Milwaukee
-NY Mets
-Pittsburgh*
-St. Louis
-Tampa Bay
-A bunch of Misc. cards (minors, CL, stickers, almost complete 91 UD set both series, ETC....)
* = teams that there are not a lot of

Any help anyone can give me is greatly appreciated (LOL).
Only really looking for Hockey in return but I am not too picky and I am sure that we can make a deal.

Greg
crazycards
I need Rays who do u have??? And do u have any specific hockey u need?
braves4life1025
andruw and chipper jones and all 06 braves starters
Swib25
Hi, i don't have much hockey but you can check my photos. I'm interested in mostly twins, former twins, and true rookie cards of all kinds. LMK if your intersted, thanks.
GregArchibald
crazycards - PM sent.

braves4life1025 - Sorry but I don't have time to dig out sepcific players.

Swib25 - Sorry but I have already traded my Twins away.
GregArchibald
Still have the above mentioned teams for trade.
cfgcards
QUOTE(GregArchibald @ Oct 12 2006, 08:00 PM)
Still have the above mentioned teams for trade.

Greg,

I have some 91-92 OPC Premier. 91-92 Upper Deck and 91-92 Stadium Club I would like to move out. I would be interested in Atlanta Braves.

Hockey Tradelist is at: Charlie's Hockey Card Tradelist

LMK if you are interested.

Thanks,

Charlie
GregArchibald
cfgcards - Yes I am interested. PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.