Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Predictions for TNA's Main Event Mafia in 2009!
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
jaderock
Now that TNA has clearly extablished a "90s" superstar Main Event Mafia of Angle, Booker T, Sting, Nash and Stiener, what will happen for TNA and this group in 2009?

Kind of early, but just want to see if you're hot or cold on this grouping.

BTW, Nash looked like he could die any moment in the ring during the tag match against Joe and Styles.

---

Will this group have conflicts before it even gets going?!

Will any of the younger guys join them?

Will one (or some) of these guys get injured to kill the pull of them?

Will one (or some) get fired/quit rather than jobbing?

Will TNA's business grow or decline with this group on top?

Will they all win ALL the TNA titles at some point?

Thoughts?

jaderock
I think Christian will join them when he loses to Booker T...and then they can call the MEM as the "Ultimate SIX"

Within this group I see Nash and Stiener as the ones who will walk out or get injured.
bigacards
TNA WILL FOLLOW WCW AND BE OUT OF BUSINESS BY TAKING THIS ROUTE. SOME OF THEM ARE TOO OLD TO WRESTLE (NASH,STEINER) I COULD SEE RIC FLAIR JOINING TNA AND POSSIBLY JOINING THIS GROUP. THEY ARE BIG NAME WRESTLERS AND WILL DRAW CROWDS, BUT WHEN THEY ARE INJURED OR CANT PERFORM IT IS JUST A MATTER OF TIME ESPECIALLY WITH TODAYS ECONOMY.
jaderock
Man, at Turning Point, MEM went 4 for 4 in their matches...burying the "younger guys"...WTG TNA! :duh: Plus Scott Hall making a comeback with TNA again?!? Oh, "please tell me you didn't just say that!"

These guys don't even work house shows except Booker/Angle. BTW, MEM is supposed to be the heels, but you sure can't tell since they're all playing "cool" bad guys. UGH!
jaderock
MEM killing me softly!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.