Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: How many on this card will be HOFers?
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
hodee5
Seemed like a neat card for the price, and was thinking about the potential of all 4 going to the HOF someday.....haven't looked at any stats or whatnot, but wanted to get some more opinions on the question at hand.....thanx for the look! Jeff
Pants Quad
jaderock
Eventually -->All four!!!
aceecards
Faulk definite!!

Bruce and Holt will both face the Art Monk dilemna for years waiting to get in but eventually both will arrive.

Warner is the question mark here!

If Kurt can make one more push.. He will be in!
There isnt quite anyone to compare him to in history in my opinion.

Came from nowhere.. had 3 prolific years with the Rams 1 super bowl win 1 loss. Needs at least 2 more years as a starter to pad those career stats and one more good run at a Bowl!

But if there was a HOF for Good, genuine people.. Kurt Warner is a first ballot unanimous vote!
flea
Kurt Warner IS NOT a HOF QB. Feel good story or not. He just didn't do good enough for long enough. Its the Hall Of Fame not the Hall Of a couple of good seasons
MVPujols
I say only Faulk. I think each year starting from when Bruce, Holt, and Warner are eligible the voters will be able to find better alternatives. Unless Warner leads Arizona to a SB win, then all bets are off.

***edit: very nice card though smile.gif
gopackgo
It's a steal...That's for sure...Any quad material for $0.99 is great! Nice card.
aceecards
flea..

remember Kurt is still active and starting for the bungling cardinals who just so happen to lead the west!

Im telling ya one more run at a Super Bowl and 2 years of stats and he is a lock!

LOok if Namath can get in on ONE GOOD YEAR and a few mediocre and have a short career so can Warner!

Remember Kurt has 2 League MVP belts in hand too!
sebredsox24
In my book Faulk is a lock. Bruce is basically a lock. If Holt can have a couple more solid years he has a good shot to get in, same with Warner. So I would say at least 2 are basically locks.
coltsfan23
Nice card and surprisingly cheap!

Personally, I feel that Faulk is a definite HOFer, Holt and Bruce are maybes. Warner isn't a HOF yet and I don't think he will be. He's surprisingly still good with the Cardinals this year though, so ya never know.
miles.ngo
QUOTE(coltsfan23 @ Oct 30 2008, 11:12 AM)
Nice card and surprisingly cheap!

Personally, I feel that Faulk is a definite HOFer, Holt and Bruce are maybes. Warner isn't a HOF yet and I don't think he will be. He's surprisingly still good with the Cardinals this year though, so ya never know.

I'm one of those people who thinks Warner will make the HoF in his lifetime--he's one of the few guys who still represents the true class of the NFL, in athleticism, competition, and class. I hope he makes it in, he definitely deserves it.
osufan2383
not all four but it is def a great card to have and i think warner could make it his number are pretty good for a guy his age
stormfan7
Faulk is in, no questions asked.

I think Bruce and Holt both should be in...if somehow each can get to 15,000 yards and 100 TD's, then they will be locks.

KURT SHOULD BE IN!!!

Okay, I am biased since I now work where Kurt got his pro football career start at smile.gif

A couple more decent years and another Super Bowl push would help!
Luke2411
I agree with Aceecards on this one. But, that's a great card to get for .99 regardless of whether or not they end up in the hall.
Bravesfan10
I'd say Faulk and Holt are in, Bruce is pushing it, and Warner need 3 more REALLY good seasons to make a case.
hodee5
I appreciate the responses! Good point about Namath.....his numbers are terrible! I compared them to Warners, and I have to say that Warners are better......granted, it was a different era, but numbers don't lie! Just checked on Holt and Bruce stats.......and Faulk is in for sure......I'm gonna vote for all 4 going to the HOF someday.....now if only the card was a quad auto..... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.