Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Ultimate Collection is changing
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Bravesfan10
Just saw this on D&A:

http://www.dacardworld.com/sports-cards/20...-hobby-box-pack

I just wish they would go back to the 06 format...
osufan2383
is there only one card in the pack or one hit in the pack if so that is horrible
Bravesfan10
3 cards and 1 hit.
ffman
Only ONE hit for $81?!

sebredsox24
that is ridiculous, enough said!
wezz60
That's terrible....but the box sure is pretty lol
msuwendy
And if the case configuration is accurate, not all boxes will have an auto.
Pastretta
81 bucks for a redumption?
marcus42
06 Leaf Limited football is what it looks like wink.gif except with on card auto's! The football version is the same as the baseball...

I think it will be ok, well secondary market will be awesome.

07 Ultimate football was a dud! So I think this may be a nice fresh breath of air...This product needs to eventually live up to it's name...Ultimate
Bravesfan10
Its also like limited 05 baseball and I thought that was a great product! Also, there is no way it can live up to the price tag, so it might become pretty affordable!
Pastretta
QUOTE(Bravesfan10 @ Oct 31 2008, 04:49 AM)
Its also like limited 05 baseball and I thought that was a great product! Also, there is no way it can live up to the price tag, so it might become pretty affordable!

At least that was from a company that can actually fulfill the redumptions they put out!!!!!!!!! This is Upper "kick me in junk" Deck! wink.gif
Gforce083
QUOTE(marcus42 @ Oct 30 2008, 11:17 PM)
06 Leaf Limited football is what it looks like wink.gif except with on card auto's! The football version is the same as the baseball...

I think it will be ok, well secondary market will be awesome.

07 Ultimate football was a dud! So I think this may be a nice fresh breath of air...This product needs to eventually live up to it's name...Ultimate

Well, after the release of Exquisite, it kind of killed the "Ultimate" factor of Ultimate Collection.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.