Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
benshobbies
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

benshobbies receives:

A lot of 2007+ Red Sox or Patriots Cards

Dauizdabest receives:

2008 Score Scorecard DeSean Jackson

Additional notes:

You can pick and choose which cards you want to send me. I'm not to particular although I am really interested in 2008 Topps Allen & Ginter Baseball and 2007 & 2008 Score Football base. Thanks!
Dauizdabest
rec'd
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to benshobbies.
benshobbies
I don't have your address. Could you please send me your address? Also are you still interested in the transaction?
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Nov 14 2008, 07:42 PM)
I don't have your address.  Could you please send me your address?  Also are you still interested in the transaction?

my fault. my friend has transactions sometimes, and he dosnt get on much(he used to be on a whole lot and completed alot of transactions on here) so i figured by now he had rec'd so i posted it. ill try to get his address for you, and ill give it to you.

-have you recieved?
and if not are you still interested in this transaction?
benshobbies
QUOTE(Dauizdabest @ Nov 14 2008, 10:24 PM)
my fault. my friend has transactions sometimes, and he dosnt get on much(he used to be on a whole lot and completed alot of transactions on here) so i figured by now he had rec'd so i posted it. ill try to get his address for you, and ill give it to you.
-have you recieved?
and if not are you still interested in this transaction?

Yes I am still interested in the transaction. I will need the address to send the card to. I have not sent the card yet but will once I get it. Thanks so much! I also have not received any cards from you/him yet.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Dauizdabest.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to benshobbies.
Dauizdabest
QUOTE(benshobbies @ Nov 17 2008, 12:02 PM)
Yes I am still interested in the transaction.  I will need the address to send the card to.  I have not sent the card yet but will once I get it.  Thanks so much!  I also have not received any cards from you/him yet.

Have You Recieved Yet?

If Not Send Me Your Addy, Illl Send You Mine..
And Ill Give You A Good Ammount Of Stuff wink.gif
Dauizdabest
rec'd the card today, thanks alot!

i just packaged up some pats, with a ton of extras i hope you like them..i will get these cards out on Monday. thanks!
benshobbies
QUOTE(Dauizdabest @ Nov 28 2008, 04:49 PM)
rec'd the card today, thanks alot!

i just packaged up some pats, with a ton of extras i hope you like them..i will get these cards out on Monday. thanks!

You're welcome! Looking forward to receiving the cards! Glad you like the card!

Benjamin
bob_TCC
Dauizdabest,

What exactly is going on with this transaction? Why is someone else using your account? This is at least the 2nd time that this has led to issues (click here for details). If your friend wants to be a member, your friend needs to create an account. Understood?

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Dauizdabest.
Dauizdabest
understood.
your cards + tons of extras were sent out yesterday, hope that makes up for the trouble, thanks
benshobbies
Thats OK! I am more than content! Thanks so much for the trade. The 2007 Donruss Classics Pats cards are amazing! Transaction complete!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.