Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: PLEASE LOOK AND HELP IF YOU CAN
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
patbran003
I am trying to get some cards together for my son's football coach. He is an older gentleman and his hero and idol is Vince Lombardi. If anyone has any cards of him whether it be commons or whatever, I would happily trade for them so I can get him a few together since he has dedicated his time to coaching the team. He has done a wonderful job also as his team is undefeated with one game left. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
sasports
i think i have a lombardi or two in the room. i will look for them. if i find them i will get your addy and send them too you.
patbran003
QUOTE(sasports @ Oct 27 2008, 11:45 AM)
i think i have a lombardi or two in the room.  i will look for them. if i find them i will get your addy and send them too you.

sounds great....thanks
The ENDZONE
I know I have one in my Packers album in bucket and possibly a couple more laying around. If you can still use it let me know.
patbran003
QUOTE(The ENDZONE @ Oct 27 2008, 02:38 PM)
I know I have one in my Packers album in bucket and possibly a couple more laying around. If you can still use it let me know.

Yes I sure can use it.....I am trying to get whatever I can for him.....let me know who you collect....Thanks
fastercards
i have this if your buying or have anything higher end
user posted image
patbran003
QUOTE(fastercards @ Oct 27 2008, 03:27 PM)
i have this if your buying or have anything higher end
user posted image

That is a very nice item but I am mainly looking for cards.....Thanks
patbran003
anybody?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.