Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: picipat to Eliptic
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
picipat
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

picipat receives:

$25 for the Official TCC Football Hobby Box Break

Eliptic receives:

All cards from the Browns and Eagles from 2 boxes of 08 Absolute, 1 Box of LCM, and 1 box of 08 Threads

Additional notes:

Payment already received
Eliptic
Agreed.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Eliptic.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Eliptic.
finestkind
Eliptic
Nothing yet sad.gif
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to picipat.
picipat
An email was sent to Tyler regarding this transaction. I was waiting on his mailing addy and he sent the info to me. However, we now have another transaction that will be pending and I will send everything out at the same time.
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to picipat.
bob_TCC
Patrick,

When do you expect to be able to ship the cards from this sale as well as create transactions and ship the cards from November?

-Bob
picipat
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 13 2008, 03:10 PM)
Patrick,

When do you expect to be able to ship the cards from this sale as well as create transactions and ship the cards from November?

-Bob

All cards will be shipped out tomorrow.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(picipat @ Dec 14 2008, 11:34 AM)
All cards will be shipped out tomorrow.

Thanks for the response and for creating November's transactions. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
picipat
Cards went out today.
finestkind
Eliptic
RECEIVED smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.