Luis Aparicio Vintage

www.fpcards.com receives:

Kevin Garnett SP Championship RC

Additional notes:

thanks!
www.fpcards.com
agreed!
www.fpcards.com
Hello. I need to report a problem with this transaction.
The agreement called for a Kevin Garnett RC ($8) to be sent.
Instead, I received, in an UNSECURED TOP LOADER which caused the card to slide out and be damaged, a Championship shots INSERT ($6)

Making a mistake on the rookie/insert thing I can understand. Shipping in a top loader that has nothing on the top to prevent the card from coming out is inexcusable.
Your card is on it's way back to you. I demand the return of my cards the same day they arrive to you if they have not already!
sebredsox24
pm sent about it, VERY SORRY.
sebredsox24
replacement agreed on, going out in am
www.fpcards.com
It appears we have worked this out. smile.gif
sebredsox24
still havent rcvd my end
www.fpcards.com
That is interesting. We still have not received your replacement for the incorrect/damaged card.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to sebredsox24.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to www.fpcards.com.
www.fpcards.com
He sent wrong and damaged card as noted above. We are still waiting for the cards he sent to replace it. We do not know if he received the cards we sent or not.
sebredsox24
still have not rcvd.
sebredsox24
rcvd today!
www.fpcards.com
As did we. The plain envelope got chewed up my the machine because the top loader was over-thick. thankfully the cards inside were undamaged.
This transaction is complete smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.