Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Plenty of 2005 Bowman rookie cards for trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
ffman
I still have a large number of 05 Bowman football rookie cards available from my only football hobby box break a couple of years ago. Here is a list of some of them; I also have many other "lesser" names so if you are looking for a particular player I might have one.

Cadillac Williams
Ronnie Brown
Alex Smith (QB)
Braylon Edwards Gold
Heath Miller Gold
Reggie Brown
Darren Sproles
DeMarcus Ware
Alex Smith (TE)
Khalif Barnes
Frank Gore
Mark Clayton
Pac-Man Jones
Aaron Rodgers
Kelvin Hayden
Mike Nugent
Corey Webster
Kyle Orton
Charlie Frye
Matt Jones
JJ Arrington
David Pollack
Antrel Rolle
Derek Anderson
Vincent Jackson
Ellis Hobbs
Bryant McFadden
Brock Berlin
Jason Campbell
Brandon Jacobs
Justin Tuck
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Matt Cassel
Marion Barber
ljmaya
I have an 03 Donruss Classics Classics Materials jersey of Moon/400, an 01 Pacific Prism Atomic patch of J. Kearse (with stitching) and a C. Johnson UD jersey. How about your E. Manning GU ball, the Rodgers RC, and the Campbell RC. I don't have a scanner but I have a good trading record here on TCC

LMK
Lon
ffman
QUOTE(ljmaya @ Oct 26 2008, 11:02 AM)
I have an 03 Donruss Classics Classics Materials jersey of Moon/400, an 01 Pacific Prism Atomic patch of J. Kearse (with stitching) and a C. Johnson UD jersey.  How about your E. Manning GU ball, the Rodgers RC, and the Campbell RC.  I don't have a scanner but I have a good trading record here on TCC

LMK
Lon

I am currently waiting on another possible trade with the Manning - I will get back to you later about it.
ljmaya
ok if the Manning is traded maybe you can add a Ronnie Brown and/or a Matt Cassel.

LMK either way
Lon
sebredsox24
need the ware, babrer, any cowboys, and any orlovsky.
ffman
I will get you a list of what I have later today!

QUOTE(sebredsox24 @ Oct 26 2008, 11:25 AM)
need the ware, babrer, any cowboys, and any orlovsky.

ffman
QUOTE(ljmaya @ Oct 26 2008, 11:23 AM)
ok if the Manning is traded maybe you can add a Ronnie Brown and/or a Matt Cassel.

LMK either way
Lon

I will try to get back to you later today about them.
ffman
Barber and Ware are gone.

I still have Rodgers, Cassel, Brown, etc. I would like to trade these for Chris Johnson!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.