Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Playboy Cards!
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
Sheesh
I see that this is the area for "other" types of cards and was wondering if anyone collected playboy cards.

I have about a thousand of these, most January editions of cover models. What is nice is that I have found quite a few autographed cards, one auto by Dian Parkinson of the Price is Right! Other auto cards I have include Daina House, Echo Johnson, Luann Lee, Peggy McIntaggart and Suzi Simpson. I have multiple auto card copies of each (except Parkinson).

Anyway, sure is strange to see what is in all these boxes I am breaking into!

smile.gif
aceecards
QUOTE(Sheesh @ Sep 6 2005, 12:26 PM)
I see that this is the area for "other" types of cards and was wondering if anyone collected playboy cards.

I have about a thousand of these, most January editions of cover models.  What is nice is that I have found quite a few autographed cards, one auto by Dian Parkinson of the Price is Right!  Other auto cards I have include Daina House, Echo Johnson, Luann Lee, Peggy McIntaggart and Suzi Simpson.  I have multiple auto card copies of each (except Parkinson).

Anyway, sure is strange to see what is in all these boxes I am breaking into!

smile.gif

Just FYI they stopped making those after March I think...
proGr@m217
wow, i'd like the autographs. u got any jenny mccarthy or pam anderson?
Sheesh
I'm sorry, pro, but I haven't found any McCarthy or Anderson - yet. I have found only those I mentioned, above, to this point.

There are more, I am sure. Just have another 2.5 million cards to go through! smile.gif
proGr@m217
im'a take the luan lee then. lol smile.gif

i know u said u had lot; didnt know your list was this expansive and diverse.

hey, when you find any card of the discovery channel's sharks, lmk. you wouldnt know. there might be a market for them. lol.
Sheesh
Yes. The types of cards I am finding is expansive. Not only the 4 major sports, but boxing, wrestling, racing, marvel comics, lots of Elvis, Star Wars and Trek, found some Mork and Mindy, birds, dogs, olympic, loony tunes - not to mention the playboy smile.gif

If you are intersted in the Luann Lee, give me a PM.

smile.gif
proGr@m217
QUOTE(Sheesh @ Sep 8 2005, 07:41 AM)
Yes.  The types of cards I am finding is expansive.  Not only the 4 major sports, but boxing, wrestling, racing, marvel comics, lots of Elvis, Star Wars and Trek, found some Mork and Mindy, birds, dogs, olympic, loony tunes - not to mention the playboy smile.gif

smile.gif

actually, i was just making small talk with regards to your playboy cards. i was only half-interested. but just the same, i will pm u and see if i can get a good deal.

also collected some marvel cards a while back. but what i'd rily like if im to collect other types of cards (besides basketball) are golf and tennis RCs. these are very classy cards, IMO. lmk what u have. thanks.
HOFerAutoCollector
Sheesh,
Let me know if you come across any of the Autographed Olympic cards. Also interested in some of the Auto Boxing Cards.
Thanks,
Tom

QUOTE(Sheesh @ Sep 7 2005, 07:41 PM)
Yes.  The types of cards I am finding is expansive.  Not only the 4 major sports, but boxing, wrestling, racing, marvel comics, lots of Elvis, Star Wars and Trek, found some Mork and Mindy, birds, dogs, olympic, loony tunes - not to mention the playboy smile.gif

smile.gif

Sheesh
Will do, HOF. Thanks for the interest!
Bondsaway
LMK what you want for the lot! See what we can do. If you want to trade something small from me I'll pay shipping. LMK
Sheesh
I will inventory them and then PM you. Thanks for the interest!
19th Century Indiana Jones
Playboy cards? Never heard of them. Maybe if you could scan a few (or as many examples as you like) I would get an idea what they are. smile.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Oct 23 2005, 12:06 PM)
Playboy cards? Never heard of them. Maybe if you could scan a few (or as many examples as you like) I would get an idea what they are.  smile.gif

Let's just leave them to the imagination. wink.gif

-Bob
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 23 2005, 12:16 PM)
Let's just leave them to the imagination.   wink.gif

-Bob

I have no imagination. sad.gif They said my imaginary friends never existed and I believed them.
Bondsaway
How about this, think of the circus and all those great balloons!
proGr@m217
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Oct 24 2005, 12:06 AM)
Playboy cards? Never heard of them. Maybe if you could scan a few (or as many examples as you like) I would get an idea what they are.  smile.gif

hehe, naughty, naughty...
Sheesh
Makes me wonder, too, if I have a responsbility to ensure that whomever buys them is of legal age to buy them. Not that I have any question of that in this thread, other than the snickering going on smile.gif
Bondsaway
Yea, almost makes me sorry for replying to it. Jeesh Do you need to see my id? No one checks it when I buy cigarettes and now that I'm as young as I am makes me wonder. When we are young we don't want to be carded then we get older and find it nice when someone thinks we are too young!
I love being carded for whatever reason. Maybe I should shave more?
Sheesh
Here is a good site about Playboy trading cards.

I have catalogged the Playboy cards that I have found in the first sort. You can find them by clicking on my sig link, below, then on Misc. then Playboy.

No pictures sad.gif
Bondsaway
QUOTE(Sheesh @ Nov 30 2005, 10:53 PM)
Here is a good site about Playboy trading cards.

I have catalogged the Playboy cards that I have found in the first sort.  You can find them by clicking on my sig link, below, then on Misc. then Playboy.

No pictures sad.gif

Pm sent thanx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.