Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: Avaholicforever to otter8418
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
Avaholicforever
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Avaholicforever receives:

Monthly Fee

otter8418 receives:

All cards of the Flyers, Sharks, Kings, and Thrashers from the Hockey HBC October

Additional notes:

Payment already received, cards should be shipped 10/23
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to otter8418.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to otter8418.
Avaholicforever
As already made aware to all those who are waiting for their cards from the October Hockey HBC, cards will be shipped on Thursday morning (December 4th).

Thank you for your patience.

-Bill
Avaholicforever
Just an update...

Unfortunately, I was unable to send out Doug's cards along with others from the break this morning.

I do not have his address. I have pm'd him and am waiting for a response. In the mean time I'm asking other members who might know his address.

-Bill
bob_TCC
northicehero99
QUOTE(Avaholicforever @ Dec 4 2008, 12:20 PM)
Just an update...

Unfortunately, I was unable to send out Doug's cards along with others from the break this morning.

I do not have his address. I have pm'd him and am waiting for a response. In the mean time I'm asking other members who might know his address.

-Bill

Wouldn't his information still be listed in your activity in paypal? That information goes back several months, at least that is what I thought.

I also sent an email to Otter for an update on this and the open slot in the group break. He was last on 12/02/08.
Avaholicforever
His account does not have his address input. Paypal states the address is unavailable.

-Bill
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Avaholicforever.
bob_TCC
Bill,

Were you able to obtain an address for otter8418?

-Bob
Avaholicforever
I have not, apparently he did read my message requesting his address on December 2nd, but did not reply with his address. I'm not sure what course of action to take. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Bill
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Avaholicforever @ Dec 23 2008, 04:23 PM)
I have not, apparently he did read my message requesting his address on December 2nd, but did not reply with his address. I'm not sure what course of action to take. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Bill,

I would contact Chris (crpalmi) and see if he still has a mailing address for Doug.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Actually, it appears that Doug added his mailing address to his profile (possibly recently).

Bill,

You can find his mailing address by going to My Transactions and clicking the Address Information link located next to this pending transaction.

I would recommend including DC on the package. That way, this transaction could be closed as complete - even if Doug doesn't return to update the status for some reason.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Avaholicforever.
Avaholicforever
Ah thank you very much Bob! I will be sending his package out either Saturday or Monday with DC.

Thanks

-Bill
bob_TCC
Avaholicforever
My apologies on the delay, this package will be sent Priority with DC on Friday, January 2nd.

-Bill
Avaholicforever
Doug's package was sent priority (with dc) early this afternoon.

DC#: 0308 0660 0001 2488 5694

-Bill
bob_TCC
otter8418
received, guys. thanks so much. i had to take a sabbatical.

thanks so much, bill

bob_TCC
QUOTE(otter8418 @ Jan 6 2009, 07:59 PM)
received, guys.  thanks so much.  i had to take a sabbatical. 

thanks so much, bill

Glad to see you stop by again. wink.gif

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.