The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

willnbeebs receives:

2008 Topps Chrome Colt Brennan auto

Packers247 receives:

2006 AJ Hawk SPx Rookie Auto Jsy

Additional notes:

Packers 247 will send first since he's new. Both parties will us dc
Packers247
QUOTE(willnbeebs @ Oct 17 2008, 09:56 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

willnbeebs receives:

2008 Topps Chrome Colt Brennan auto

Packers247 receives:

2006 AJ Hawk SPx Rookie Auto Jsy

Additional notes:

Packers 247 will send first since he's new. Both parties will us dc

this is the correct info and description of the trade, thank you
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Packers247.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Packers247.
Packers247
i sent him the cards on thrus. of last week, should be getting them anytime now, havent heard from him yet on whether he got the card or not yet, or if he has sent yet, thanks
willnbeebs
i didn't receive and member didn't use dc unfortunately....did receive a package that wasn't mailed with dc from saturday today. will mail upon receipt should I receive

QUOTE(Packers247 @ Oct 29 2008, 05:05 PM)
i sent him the cards on thrus. of last week, should be getting them anytime now, havent heard from him yet on whether he got the card or not yet, or if he has sent yet, thanks

willnbeebs
package received...mailed today w/dc

0307 3330 0000 9201 8692
willnbeebs
Label/Receipt Number: 0307 3330 0000 9201 8692

Your item was delivered at 11:21 AM on November 3, 2008 in GENOA, WI 54632.
RGBII
Packers247
QUOTE(RGBII @ Nov 3 2008, 05:08 PM)

havent returned home yet, but will check to see if delivery status was correct and confirm recieveing the card tomorrow if it is indeed there, thank you
Packers247
got cards yesterday, thanks man!!! and thanks rich for all the help, and getting me through my first trade.....woooo hooooo!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.