STLcardinals888 receives:

Willis Auto
Reggie Bush GU

Additional notes:

Mailing Tuesday with DC numbers.
STLcardinals888
agree both will mail tuesday
sportsfan614
The Trade Agreement has now been edited.

(Added "Mailing Tuesday with DC numbers")
sportsfan614
I just mailed yesterday

0308 2040 0002 0687 2945

Sorry for the delay.

sportsfan614
Nevermind...

STLcardinals888
We already discussed this via pm and you said that you were fine with it. I am sending you 2 autos because of the late send. If you look at it i wasn't online i wasn't online at all last week. I needed to go to my aunts house in Montana because she had a baby and i didn't bring my cards. I didn't bring my cards because i was in a rush to pack and saw that one of my trades said that they will send first, which was the other one i have. I also didn't have any time to use her computer to e-mail you. again i'm very sorry but i thought you said that you were fine with it.
sportsfan614
QUOTE(STLcardinals888 @ Oct 28 2008, 02:53 PM)
We already discussed this via pm and you said that you were fine with it. I am sending you 2 autos because of the late send. If you look at it i wasn't online i wasn't online at all last week. I needed to go to my aunts house in Montana because she had a baby and i didn't bring my cards. I didn't bring my cards because i was in a rush to pack and saw that one of my trades said that they will send first, which was the other one i have. I also didn't have any time to use her computer to e-mail you. again i'm very sorry but i thought you said that you were fine with it.

OK, That is a valid reason...

Sorry for making the post I was just started to get a little worried.

sportsfan614
Cards Recieved.
STLcardinals888
sry i have recived\
i always forget that
thx 4 the trade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.