Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Need advice w/ DLP
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Hobby Talk
Gforce083
I just hosted my 6 box GB of 08 Gridiron Gear....Unfortunately, one of the boxes was short of a hit. I have set that box and the empty packs aside, along with the 2 hits that came out of it.

I'm looking for anyones advice on the best way to deal with DLP on this issue because this has never happened to me before.

Thanks in advance!
bigalexx
Found this on the DLP website.

Please submit a new Quality Assurance request online. You will need to mail in the following after submitting your request
Packing slip provided after you submit your request online
Copy of purchase receipt
Box top with quality assurance number stamped
Brief letter of explanation

Gforce083
QUOTE(bigalexx @ Oct 17 2008, 10:46 AM)
Found this on the DLP website.

Thanks
northicehero99
You can always send an email ahead of time via their customer service area. They usually respond within a business day with the information above and give you a CS # and packing slip to send back with the stuff and then you will get follow up information on their site.
WestCoastSkinsFan
Yeah, just follow what they have set out on their site. Never had a problem with a shorted hit from them.
aceecards
dlp is pretty good with shortgaes.. there is a phone number on their website.. call them and find out what they require to be mailed for the shortage replacement.

expect 6-8 weeks though!
Gforce083
I am offering an hour of my time this coming Saturday (10/18) from 3-4pm Central Time to give you guys and gals a LIVE video Q&A session with myself. I will be doing this on www.ustream.tv, if you are not already registered with this site and you are interested in joining the session please take a moment to create a FREE account. I will NOT be answering questions from those submitted w/o a username.

Basically, I am offering this to those who are part or want to be part of my group breaks. A way for those interested to get to know me and what I'm all about. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know (remember lets keep it family friendly)!

LOOKING FORWARD TO SOME ENTERTAINING AND FUN QUESTIONS smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.