Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to Make Some Deals
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Go18
Hey guys! Some of you might remember me. I havent been on here in over a half a year. I have been so busy with life. Between school,work,and my racing career I havent even had the chance to wipe the dust off of my collection. Im looking to get back into it and continue on with my Aaron Rodgers collection and maybe start on a new one. I will be updating my site soon with what I have. Thanks for your time and leave links to your sites. biggrin.gif
jaytucc
i liek the lynch auto....cmb

QUOTE(Go18 @ Oct 15 2008, 09:35 PM)
Hey guys! Some of you might remember me.  I havent been on here in over a half a  year. I have been so busy with life. Between school,work,and my racing career I havent even had the chance to wipe the dust off of my collection. Im looking to get back into it and continue on with my Aaron Rodgers collection and maybe start on a new one. I will be updating my site soon with what I have. Thanks for your time and leave links to your sites. biggrin.gif

chopinalex
i dont remember you..only your gf! ohmy.gif

haha..hey man long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fastercards
2007 Topps Triple Threads "TRIPLE JERSEY AUTO RC" D Bowe/R Meachem/D Jarrett #/36

please cmb thanks
Go18
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Oct 15 2008, 09:41 PM)
i dont remember you..only your gf! ohmy.gif

haha..hey man long time no see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha! how have things been man?
Iplayfootball_90
Nice to see you around again, Go.

I really really like this:

2007 Donruss Threads LETTERMAN Brady Quinn Auto #/125 "N"

I know I don't have anything trade wise for it, but, I'd be willing to pay a very pretty penny for it. (If you're selling that is)

You can take a look at my tradelist and see if there's anything I could throw in with it, but, name a price if you're selling and let me know. Thanks!
chopinalex
QUOTE(Go18 @ Oct 15 2008, 08:43 PM)
Haha! how have things been man?

ok..ive been buying more stuff..was on a card freeze for a while..now im picking up some steam!

how has your racing career been doing? got any new articles?
Go18
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Oct 15 2008, 09:45 PM)
ok..ive been buying more stuff..was on a card freeze for a while..now im picking up some steam!

how has your racing career been doing? got any new articles?

cool deal man! ive been doing great! I got the track championship by over 300 points and got a top 5 out of 60 at the nationals two weeks ago in minnesota. There are plenty of new articles, ill post some links when i get a chance.
jaytucc
lmk if i got anyhting for that lynch
Go18
QUOTE(jaytucc @ Oct 15 2008, 09:40 PM)
i liek the lynch auto....cmb

sry buddy,but i didnt see anything
Go18
QUOTE(fastercards @ Oct 15 2008, 09:42 PM)
2007 Topps Triple Threads "TRIPLE JERSEY AUTO RC" D Bowe/R Meachem/D Jarrett #/36
please cmb thanks

I kinda like a couple of those trent edwards, lmk thanks
Go18
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Oct 15 2008, 09:44 PM)
Nice to see you around again, Go.
I really really like this:

2007 Donruss Threads LETTERMAN Brady Quinn Auto #/125 "N"
I know I don't have anything trade wise for it, but, I'd be willing to pay a very pretty penny for it. (If you're selling that is)

You can take a look at my tradelist and see if there's anything I could throw in with it, but, name a price if you're selling and let me know. Thanks!

Hey man, hows it goin for you? i dont have that quinn anymore. i really need to update my site. haha
Iplayfootball_90
Going alright, put all my focus on Quinn (no more Calico). Good to hear your racing is going good as well.

It's cool, Quinn's stuff is pretty pricey right now so, I'm having a touch time keeping my mediocre Quinn collection up. haha
Go18
Gotcha, smart move to stick to one player. surprising though that his stuff is still high dollar...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.