Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Online NPN Question
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
MVPujols
Hey all. I recently did the online thing at UD. My Question is this, most NPN's do give you something correct? I know it is a chance to receive an item at the stated odds, but they almost always send you something right? Being so, if I signed up for the 20 or so NPN's UD has active, should I be expecting to receive a bunch of stuff from them or do you think maybe they will only send one thing cause they saw I signed up for 20? biggrin.gif I'm also kind of thinking that no way do they pay all that postage, but I'm just not sure.
2000 rushing yards
I'm pretty sure you don't get something from eveything. In my past experience, shoot for around 50% of what you send, you will get something in return
FerrisBueller
When UD's NPN program was thru the mail, I think I had a very good return percentage. Since their NPN program went exclusively online in Jan., I have submitted a chance for every product, but so far, have only received one card.

Good Luck!
moparcudaz
i've also applied to all UD since jan.(something like 50 products)
so far only 2. but hey they were free so smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(FerrisBueller @ Oct 16 2008, 06:45 AM)
When UD's NPN program was thru the mail, I think I had a very good return percentage.  Since their NPN program went exclusively online in Jan., I have submitted a chance for every product, but so far, have only received one card. 

Good Luck!

This has been my experience also. Used to get 1 in 3 products sent in via mail. Now only have gotten 1 in about 25 products submitted for. Disappointing! sad.gif
gopackgo
I think they transitioned to online so they would have to send out less NPNs...but I have also seen a lot nicer cards since they switched over, so although the odds are lower, the cards have been pretty nice.
degibson84
i signed up for everyone listed and have not received any.

even when they were through the mail i couldn't get any
FerrisBueller
QUOTE(gopackgo @ Oct 18 2008, 12:25 PM)
I think they transitioned to online so they would have to send out less NPNs...but I have also seen a lot nicer cards since they switched over, so although the odds are lower, the cards have been pretty nice.

That's good news for you, but hasn't been the case with my 1 UD NPN received since the transition. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
benshobbies
I send my NPN requests not expecting anything back. It is fun to send them and if you get any it is fun and exciting. I have had equal luck with Topps & Upper deck. Possibly about 1:10 sent. Sending NPNs to sets like UD Premier is going to be more difficult to receive an NPN than Upper Deck Series 2.
GamerRoy
i have entered all the UPN's at UD and received 3 total 2 today
MVPujols
I kind of figured it would be rediculous to expect 50 NPN's to arrive at some point. Even if it's only one or 2 cards beggers can't be choosers. We will see what transpires. Thanks for the reply's! smile.gif
metsfan2427
Don't hold your breath hopping to get something. I have done about 200 and have got zip back
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.